Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey... guys.. how about some actual covering for the female mage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey... guys.. how about some actual covering for the female mage?

more thoughts later..........

Okay now that I am home from hospital (don't ask) I was dueling this am and it was once again thrown in my face the extreme differences in the clothing for the female mage vs the male mage. Male Mage.. nicely covered, female mage?? Ready for harem duty.

Yeah, sex sells, but there is also the chance to empower young female gamers who grow up to be women like me who spend money on a game.

So I really hope that you can see your way to adding a bit more fabric to the mage's costumes.
    Last edited by Serrin; 02-01-2013, 01:54 PM. Reason: changed mind on message.

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    I'm waiting for them to get naked completely actually, you'd know that those female mages reached highest gears.
    wew! That would be distracting. Hopefully it comes out for lvl 70 set.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
    female character in almost all mmorpg will show more skin when using higher lv armor. the opposite with male character.
    get used to it.
    I'm waiting for them to get naked completely actually, you'd know that those female mages reached highest gears.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    anyway what about lvl 45 pvp set for female knights, the dark region between the legs?

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    You have seen the female knights right? Makes me think of this video every time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGh0EMmMC8
    I'm still smiling.. I love College Humor and this is an excellent example of why.

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    female character in almost all mmorpg will show more skin when using higher lv armor. the opposite with male character.
    get used to it.

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Originally posted by R24955917
    Note: Possible account termination when to leveling or illegally using illegally Obtained gold. say like I cheated or return my money and my time
    First, nothing to do with this suggestion at all. Second, it's a generic warning to all to play fair.

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Exactly, Rex.

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    yes pls send a ticket to R2 and a lawyer to sue R2 on the matters on decency and how it poisons our future generation.
    Sarcasm noted, but you are talking about a company that has a language filter to protect the younger players (and a fairly unintelligent language filter at that) - I think even you might be able to see the hypocrisy of filtering language but not imagery.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    Remember everyone - Wartune can't be defined. They just didn't add "Voyeurism" to the list.

Maybe they can make higher level battle-sets less revealing to give women impetus to level. :-p Or have clothes fall off as male characters beat them. Or put the warriors in the standard Leia Bikini.

Obviously I'm trolling a little - but I do agree with the OP that skins can be a little more tasteful or, as others have mentioned, make it an option (in which case it will mostly be 14 year old males playing scantily clad female mages). I'd also advise changing the female mage image on the server page too - whenever I see it, I can't figure out if I'm gaming or about to log into Hentai.
    yes pls send a ticket to R2 and a lawyer to sue R2 on the matters on decency and how it poisons our future generation.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    You have seen the female knights right? Makes me think of this video every time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTGh0EMmMC8

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Remember everyone - Wartune can't be defined. They just didn't add "Voyeurism" to the list.

Maybe they can make higher level battle-sets less revealing to give women impetus to level. :-p Or have clothes fall off as male characters beat them. Or put the warriors in the standard Leia Bikini.

Obviously I'm trolling a little - but I do agree with the OP that skins can be a little more tasteful or, as others have mentioned, make it an option (in which case it will mostly be 14 year old males playing scantily clad female mages). I'd also advise changing the female mage image on the server page too - whenever I see it, I can't figure out if I'm gaming or about to log into Hentai.

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    I agree. The Knights and archers don't look bad but the women mages are almost naked. And I am a guy. But this is how many games roll with the whole sex sells routine. It attracts many male adolescents.

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    ...Yea that could work as well, afterall they work with fire, and dressed like winter ;o

Leave a comment:

• Missalo
    replied
    I dont think female mage should have more clothes. I think male mage should have LESS clothes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X