Event quests...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event quests...

Hey soo, i could have like millions of gold right now, but i always only had 3 pristine ore by the end of each event, which i had no idea there were going to be anymore, i did this twice in a row, i could have saved them up, but instead i exchanged them separately, who knew you would end one event and start another one right after another! i do not like how you set up the event quests.. i would extremely appreciate it if you gave me a pristine ore box for compensation, due to the fact i could have had 2, and sad to say, i wish you guys warned us somehow or didnt give us the option to exchange separately until the end of the event if you knew it wasn't ending. please show your gratitude as i am a quality PAYING customer, i've spent 70$ plus months of v.i.p. on this game, and im still hanging around even tho bg and other things are messed up in this game. sad to say. please do this one thing for me, and next time i'll know to refrain from cashing in event rewards too early. please and thank you.

Just a question... did you scroll to the end of exchange like most do when it starts flashing to see everything that is offered.. Says nice and big for Kings Bounty which is before your exchange solo Pristine that you need Pristine Ore Box. In this case...well Caveat Emptor, it was on you to read.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
    X