spawn camping and spawn camp boarder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spawn camping and spawn camp boarder

Is there something we can do about the spawn campers. During guild battle its not proper for them to be able to come into our spawn point to kill us before we have a chance to leave. It is an unfair advantage. Make the spawn points into "No Kill zones" and extend the border for the spawn points to the other end of the teams Ward tower. I know on other sites that spawn camping can cause you to loose your account for the games your on. All that is needed is a screen shot of someone character sitting in the enemy guild's spawn area with the server name/number.

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
    Is there something we can do about the spawn campers. During guild battle its not proper for them to be able to come into our spawn point to kill us before we have a chance to leave. It is an unfair advantage. Make the spawn points into "No Kill zones" and extend the border for the spawn points to the other end of the teams Ward tower. I know on other sites that spawn camping can cause you to loose your account for the games your on. All that is needed is a screen shot of someone character sitting in the enemy guild's spawn area with the server name/number.
    Then actually play the guild battle maybe? Don't just afk in the spawn area and get rewards like that bc you know you can't beat the other team. Guild battle is suppose to be fun regardless wins or losses. Get a towr and defend or help fight the other players. Don't be an afker like afkers in BG.

Comment

Not every player afk's GB. This would be a good thing because there are guilds that are just massive jerks when they can and will easily OP anyway. On that note, the same could be said for guild members that just afk their own camp for insigs, put a timer on inactivity or something.

Comment

Originally posted by beaeo View Post
        Well it is NOT against the rules to do it in this game but it is kinda tactless. I will admit in our first guild battle we just rode hard over the enemy, since then we have revised tactics and now form a defensive line. We won't go into your spawn but you don't get out without a fight either. That's a strategy. I also do not allow people in my guild to AFK a guild battle. You wanna afk, go sit in battlegrounds but a guild battle is about participation, you don't get to afk when someone who will actually help the guild wants in. Afkers in my guild battle are warned, if they do not move they will be removed from the battle and get no rewards for that period. Guild Battle is a participation event, if you don't want to participate you don't have to, but you also don't reap the extra rewards.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
          Then actually play the guild battle maybe? Don't just afk in the spawn area and get rewards like that bc you know you can't beat the other team. Guild battle is suppose to be fun regardless wins or losses. Get a towr and defend or help fight the other players. Don't be an afker like afkers in BG.
          You must be a real idiot to think I am not trying to play. I am trying to play. But how can one play with spineless bastards camping in the enemy spawn zones. Honestly from the sound of your reply is sounds like your one of those spineless bastards.

Comment

If the opponent guild is camping you guys, they are simpletons. They should attack the tower and finish the fight before 20 minutes to gain 1000 honor and insignas, and prevent you from getting many.

By camping you guys, they actually lower their honor and medal reward and RAISES YOURS by making the fight last longer.

Thank them for being so stupid!
            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
            Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
            Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
            Weak warrior

Comment

we have 1 guild like that on s64 that goes by the name of Envy no other guild does that but we all fight them no matter if they are camped in the spawn area or not

Comment

Yea, its a pretty crappy thin to do...camping spawn area.....but as stated earlier, let them cmap and prolong battle for more reward....they are just palin bullies and full of themselves...
                Pathetic losers they are...lol

Comment

I hate spawn-camping and our Guild absolutely refuses to do it. If a group is going to spawn camp though, then don't move. They can't target you if you're stacked on one another. Then spam the Current chat with smack talk. :-D
                  Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                  Kabam Server 1 - US West
                  Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                  S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                    If the opponent guild is camping you guys, they are simpletons. They should attack the tower and finish the fight before 20 minutes to gain 1000 honor and insignas, and prevent you from getting many.

By camping you guys, they actually lower their honor and medal reward and RAISES YOURS by making the fight last longer.

Thank them for being so stupid!
                    Not every guild has the strength to finish in 20 mins. My guild is #3 on our server and we haven't been able to do it yet. So instead of wasting your health on the tower to try to kill it within 20 mins and failing, a better tactic is to finish within 40. Sure, the rewards are a little less, but really not that much. I've got more insignias than I know what to do with, so I really don't need the extra 150...

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                    I hate spawn-camping and our Guild absolutely refuses to do it. If a group is going to spawn camp though, then don't move. They can't target you if you're stacked on one another. Then spam the Current chat with smack talk. :-D
                    Aye, did that a few times when I was <35 or so. So much fun ^_^ Now it's just smack talking whilst running up and down the field.

Comment

The best thing about being in a Guild named MntyPython - we spam the channel with quotations and songs. It's hard, but I can type out Always Look on the Bright Side of Life while rushing a tower. :-D
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        Not every guild has the strength to finish in 20 mins. My guild is #3 on our server and we haven't been able to do it yet. So instead of wasting your health on the tower to try to kill it within 20 mins and failing, a better tactic is to finish within 40. Sure, the rewards are a little less, but really not that much. I've got more insignias than I know what to do with, so I really don't need the extra 150...

Aye, did that a few times when I was <35 or so. So much fun ^_^ Now it's just smack talking whilst running up and down the field.
                        ur from S5 right

mmmmm an old server unable to kill its enemies in 20 mins how weird

mmmmm

odd i though S5 finishes the battle in 10 mins like us mmm guess not

this is my guild ranking see how we play in GvG
                        Attached Files
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                          ur from S5 right

mmmmm

I completely fail to see what server has got to do with any of this, because it absolutely hasn't...

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            ur from S5 right

mmmmm

Doesn't matter how strong a guild is or how old the guild is or how old the server is.. what matters in guild battle is how many actually show for the battle itself.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Every server has guilds that have that "tactic", my guild is against such tactic but others might not, i can only suggest to fight and just let them play like that, you will get higher rewards that way since they can't come up with an idea that may insure a faster win.

Comment

Working...
                              X