need help want to know best armar ,sword and gem for knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help want to know best armar ,sword and gem for knight

new at the game want to know which is the best armer sword and gem for the knight and where i can find and if some one can put the stat for lvl 29 or 30 it will be help full i am at 25 right now

The BEST Armor For You Level .. 25 Turning ~> 30 ... Is The Crystaloid Set ... Which Can be Collected At Dungeons ... Synthesize .. It But Remember The Best Armor Is The Armor When U Turn Level 35.. ) Make Sure To Invest insignias There .. And For Your GEMS .. Focus On MDEF, Block Or HP, Pdef, Patk ... Its Descending From Most needed To Not really .. ) Remember To focus On Being a tank .. Because knight Is A Tank ... Hope This Will Help XD

Comment

U should try to get the level 35 set for now, save up insignias for that set, as for the gems it depends on whether u got the sockets opened or not, but as a general idea u should keep the same number of PATK,PDEF,MDEF and HP. Keep in mind that while block is good, using it as a gem is a complete waste unless u get the block astral and HIGH level block gems (level 6+ imo)coz the effects from the low levels block gems will almost be non existent. As for stats it really depends on how much u spend so there is no number for it in my mind. Id say go for the hybrid build(A knight which is tanky + hits decently) and also dont expect much out of ur knight till u reach level 55-60 coz knights are kinda weak at the earlier levels but really shine brighter than the others at later levels. Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X