Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

how fast can u get from 60 MPD Moonevil Den & 65 MPD Demon Temple ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashanie
    replied
    it might be a good idea to skip 40 and 50 i did.me and a few guildies bbeen doing nm summoner for 4days now and i have 450 60 stones and 120 keys left to go XD i should have full set my next month or so hope one of the first on s1

Leave a comment:

• Sugee
    replied
    Thank you for the answer even if u cant help much.

So why do the high lvl craft the set 60 epic ? is it useful for mp dungeon or can i just stick to the set 55 ?
    And is it worthy to craft epic lvl 50 rings and jewels or skip them and jump from epic lvl 40 to lvl 60 ?

Please high players your answers would be gladly appreciated ! ^^

Leave a comment:

• R24437503
    replied
    done L5 Necropolis

here r the stats

sorry cant advice much. not a mage

i would say its worthy to make

as a archer i need lots of dmg thus this set provide me extra boost

Leave a comment:

• Sugee
    replied
    Hmm i have a few questions about the epic set lvl 60, rings and jewelry...

Is the epic set 60 worthy to craft and for what reasons ?

Has anyone succeeded to unlock the epic shards for rings and jewels lvl 60 by clearing lvl 5 Necropolis ? As a mage how can i beat it ?

And is it worthy to craft epic lvl 50 rings and jewels or skip them and jump from epic lvl 40 to lvl 60 ?

Leave a comment:

• R24437503
    replied
    nice tips thx all for spending time to advice

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    if you have more than 200 key, try to waste 1 attempt at Demon Temple dor summoner.
    You can get exp from repeatedly challenging your doppleganger and when you run out of key you can go back to MoonEvil. My party do that right now for harvesting crystaloid.

Leave a comment:

• R24437503
    replied
    1 question should u do 60 MPD Moonevil Den or 65 MPD Demon Temple ? COS i only get zero exp at Moonevil Den
    where u dun have a good team to do L65 MPD Demon Temple ( only failed last boss )

or go for L60 MPD Moonevil Den where u get drops only ?

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    without doing summoners, you get about 6 crystloids a run, at the minumum, so 200 runs for the full set = bit over 2 months...by that time you should have enough to do some summoners atleast though ^^

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    I haven't gotten it yet, but I've seen RayD from S5 have the full set. Onimad probably has it too, but just waiting for legend stones to upgrade it b4 he can switch it for his lvl 50 legend set...

Leave a comment:

• Evilmog
    replied
    Demon Temple has a summoner, so save keys until 65. 6 keys = 1-2 crystaloids...just to give ya a heads up of how many ya need

Leave a comment:

Working...
X