Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how fast can u get from 60 MPD Moonevil Den & 65 MPD Demon Temple ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugee View Post
    I see thank you for the answer Ashanie !

With the coming cross erver battle ground you players from older server are at advantage as you had time to farme and get better items. :/
    I think i will stick to lvl 59 for a long while... dont wanna be in the same pool as players lvl 60+ with divine medalion, epic rings and jewels lvl 50 or 60 ! xD
    NO lvl past 59 pls I don't wanna see you in bg :/
    Server 92- King
    Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

stuck at lvl 69 is a good idea, imagine being gang XXXX by Bigblete , gartergirl, namira and that scary linketong.
      Lucky they are all 70. Only chance to see them is in group arena.

Min BR to survive 70-79 cross server arena maybe 55k-65k br for knights and archer.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

i plan to stay at lvl 69 aswell lol in 70 arena most verryy strong..lets put it this way gg is strongest then she kill lets say omaid 2x that 10% on his stats from dryads o.o. to me lvl 70 bg going to be 2kills and get killed game lol
        IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Ow sorry King i m gonna stay lvl 59 a long time...
          And hu yeah it looks scary to be in the upper lvl bg ! :X

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
            i plan to stay at lvl 69 aswell lol in 70 arena most verryy strong..lets put it this way gg is strongest then she kill lets say omaid 2x that 10% on his stats from dryads o.o. to me lvl 70 bg going to be 2kills and get killed game lol
            Yeah maybe omaid meets namira and dies 5 times, meets garter gal and dies 5 times, so 10 times dryad blessing.
            Then linketong meets omaid n dwarf and dies 10 times and 10 dryad blessings.

Btw do u all normally call onimad omaid?
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

srry dont know her name just knew it starts with a o and has maid or mad in it..and that she scary strong
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                without doing summoners, you get about 6 crystloids a run, at the minumum, so 200 runs for the full set = bit over 2 months...by that time you should have enough to do some summoners atleast though ^^

I think it is only 2-4 per run ... and usually u'll get 2 per run or 6 / day ... u need 1200 crytaloid ... so divided to 6 than u'll get it in 200 days in maximum wihout summoner ...

Comment

well, im about 4 months now, with summoners, lol, non vip, wish i had the 50 set though, in retrospect.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

of course it's better to craft the higher lv gears set. the base stats are much better and u can enchant up to +30 on the lv 60 set compared to +27 on the lv 55 set. in addition lv 10 matk is +136 on lv 60 legend gear as oppose to lv 10 matk 124 for 55 legend gear.

Comment

It doesn't take too long if you've saved up all your skellie keys. I have 4 piece, 3 of them legendary and am just waiting on Insignia for my final piece. Of course by saved them all up I mean not used any leveling to 65-68 and maybe took part in the key event a while back that had crypt key + 5 skellie keys for like 60 balens.

Comment

Working...
                      X