Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how fast can u get from 60 MPD Moonevil Den & 65 MPD Demon Temple ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how fast can u get from 60 MPD Moonevil Den & 65 MPD Demon Temple ?

just wondering any1 make L60 PVE full set yet?

or any idea or way to get to farm the blue crystaloid?

pls advice. thx

• R27381437
    replied
    It doesn't take too long if you've saved up all your skellie keys. I have 4 piece, 3 of them legendary and am just waiting on Insignia for my final piece. Of course by saved them all up I mean not used any leveling to 65-68 and maybe took part in the key event a while back that had crypt key + 5 skellie keys for like 60 balens.

Leave a comment:

• Elitank
    replied
    of course it's better to craft the higher lv gears set. the base stats are much better and u can enchant up to +30 on the lv 60 set compared to +27 on the lv 55 set. in addition lv 10 matk is +136 on lv 60 legend gear as oppose to lv 10 matk 124 for 55 legend gear.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    well, im about 4 months now, with summoners, lol, non vip, wish i had the 50 set though, in retrospect.

Leave a comment:

• R23899557
    replied
    Originally posted by gruntar View Post
    without doing summoners, you get about 6 crystloids a run, at the minumum, so 200 runs for the full set = bit over 2 months...by that time you should have enough to do some summoners atleast though ^^

I think it is only 2-4 per run ... and usually u'll get 2 per run or 6 / day ... u need 1200 crytaloid ... so divided to 6 than u'll get it in 200 days in maximum wihout summoner ...

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    srry dont know her name just knew it starts with a o and has maid or mad in it..and that she scary strong

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    i plan to stay at lvl 69 aswell lol in 70 arena most verryy strong..lets put it this way gg is strongest then she kill lets say omaid 2x that 10% on his stats from dryads o.o. to me lvl 70 bg going to be 2kills and get killed game lol
    Yeah maybe omaid meets namira and dies 5 times, meets garter gal and dies 5 times, so 10 times dryad blessing.
    Then linketong meets omaid n dwarf and dies 10 times and 10 dryad blessings.

Btw do u all normally call onimad omaid?

Leave a comment:

• Sugee
    replied
    Ow sorry King i m gonna stay lvl 59 a long time...
    And hu yeah it looks scary to be in the upper lvl bg ! :X

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    i plan to stay at lvl 69 aswell lol in 70 arena most verryy strong..lets put it this way gg is strongest then she kill lets say omaid 2x that 10% on his stats from dryads o.o. to me lvl 70 bg going to be 2kills and get killed game lol

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    stuck at lvl 69 is a good idea, imagine being gang XXXX by Bigblete , gartergirl, namira and that scary linketong.
    Lucky they are all 70. Only chance to see them is in group arena.

Min BR to survive 70-79 cross server arena maybe 55k-65k br for knights and archer.

Leave a comment:

• Panthaz89
    replied
    Originally posted by Sugee View Post
    I see thank you for the answer Ashanie !

With the coming cross erver battle ground you players from older server are at advantage as you had time to farme and get better items. :/
    I think i will stick to lvl 59 for a long while... dont wanna be in the same pool as players lvl 60+ with divine medalion, epic rings and jewels lvl 50 or 60 ! xD
    NO lvl past 59 pls I don't wanna see you in bg :/

Leave a comment:

• Sugee
    replied
    I see thank you for the answer Ashanie !

With the coming cross erver battle ground you players from older server are at advantage as you had time to farme and get better items. :/
    I think i will stick to lvl 59 for a long while... dont wanna be in the same pool as players lvl 60+ with divine medalion, epic rings and jewels lvl 50 or 60 ! xD

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied
    lol i wish i went there myself i have great guildies XDD including gg/evilicous they go to summoner and we use it lol just borrow it for an hr or so dont think the room been closed for a few days now.

and ofcourse il post it lol id like to see someone try to stop me
    Last edited by Ashanie; 02-03-2013, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• idnshu
    replied
    it might be a good idea to skip 40 and 50 i did.me and a few guildies bbeen doing nm summoner for 4days now and i have 450 60 stones and 120 keys left to go XD i should have full set my next month or so hope one of the first on s1
    can u tell me the BR of ur team, and formation
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• R24437503
    replied
    wow Ashanie !
    congraz u up front !
    do post up ur lengendary set ip when u done. will all admire it

it might be a good idea to skip 40 and 50 i did.me and a few guildies bbeen doing nm summoner for 4days now and i have 450 60 stones and 120 keys left to go XD i should have full set my next month or so hope one of the first on s1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X