Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Are mages the weakest in the early levels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are mages the weakest in the early levels?

^title, I've only won arena duels with other mages. Knights are too tough and archers just kill me faster.

Hum...
    not really.
    My lvl 30 mages doing fine on arena. While, it's depend on individual character build after all.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

I see. I'm currently level 16, so I'm suspecting that I don't have enough equips yet to beat other classes of the same level. Any tips on what to build for arena?

Comment

(shrug)
        Don't ask me if you still lvl 16...
        That was the state when everyone still out of good equipment...
        Pure luck on getting good equipment --"

But...
        If you already join guild, just use all of your gold for contribution and buying skill from there.
        For socket, give more attention for matk and pdef gem with some hp gem.

After you reach lvl 20, try to finish lvl 20 PvE set as fast as you can and enchant it to max.
        Oh, never sold any green, blue, purple equip, just recycle it to refine your lvl 20 set.

And for astral at lvl 25... matk and pdef shall be the first thing you sought. Mdef on lvl 30 later.
        Im doing find with this build... but not in rank becouse I can't get a way to fight lvl 35+ that already retire --"
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

Comment

knight weakest at low lvl , just my opinion , they get powered up a lot if do right build at high lvl ... mage was well balance from early till now
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

my lvl 9 mage was very weak at low level too, at lvl 11 i rmb i got plundered alot
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

depends on ur build as you go....
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brevnica View Post
                I see. I'm currently level 16, so I'm suspecting that I don't have enough equips yet to beat other classes of the same level. Any tips on what to build for arena?
                hi maybe u can try gemming your equips at a higher level and spend a bit to craft gems if u want it to be stronger.

Crafting gems like matk mdef and pdef helps. Maybe lvl 4 gems is enough at low level.
                Last edited by R21577189; 02-03-2013, 01:21 AM.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

AND get your sets as you go.... great thing to do is level 4 lightning level 4 rain of fire....and the passives of course.... level 2 restoration and the passive right next to it Healing Empowerment should be level 2, castinator can be skimped on for a little while. Nothing funner than a level 4 rain of fire with big matk gems (blue) and a big Matk astral in arena .... with the pvp set, you can rain of fire, lightning and then meteor and watch them fall.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

my mage is helping me out a lot i just need my lancers

Comment

[QUOTE=Brevnica;352765]I see. I'm currently level 16, so I'm suspecting that I don't have enough equips yet to beat other classes of the same level. Any tips on what to build for arena]

Comment

all you need is level 187 and the same level lancers as you are and makesure yo ukeep upgrading your buildings

Comment

Endgame: Crit mages > all.

Comment

I never had any problems oO I've done both cashing & non cashing mages.

Did a non cashing mage after 4 days from release lvl 33 with 9k BR and full 30 sec. (and after a while I stopped it cuz of some reasons but)

Point is. You should have SOME problems but NOT a lot. Mage is always among the top if you do things right, both early&late game. (I think, my max is lvl 60 so far, and I'm doing very good as top 3)

What you want most first few days is very simple. GUILD SKILLS, this is the point where they make HUGE diffrence. Try getting lvl 2 int/power, def & stamina within 2 days.

Build gems ONLY magic dmg the first few days, (you're gonna hit like a truck) use catacomb gems & converting, you're gonna need the dmg, for faster lvling and etc.

First get ~7-8 hunters, then get max 20 paladins. take gryphs and max lvl 33-34 (this is if you are like top 10 every wb)
                            When you reach lvl 40 take knights, and get working on them

Try to get 4 parts 20 gear day 2. If you're spending some time you can reach lvl 35 in 4 days, 5 days easily. Now you're getting lvl 35 gear. Nothing else. Work on this, at this point you can start adding some Pdef, MDef & hp gems (If you've got sock rods, go with 8 dmg gems, 5-6 Pdef Gems, 5-6 HP gems, 4-6 Mdef gems. (8 Matt, 6 HP, 6Pdef,4Mdef works very good for me & give a good balance for anti-phys class, good vs mage&catacombs)
                            DO NOT bother with trying for lvl 30 set, go for 35,45,55 PVP sets, the first PVE gear you should get is 50 (or 40 if you're like... SLOW lvler)
                            Last edited by Smoldering; 02-05-2013, 02:17 PM.
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by cecilstrong2 View Post
                              all you need is level 187 and the same level lancers as you are and makesure yo ukeep upgrading your buildings
                              ???
                              Ano... we're talking about Mage on Wartune game on here...
                              so...
                              lvl 187? 0w0
                              You sure?
                              Max lvl for Wartune are lvl 80, and Lancer are the last choice for troop when you reach lvl 40
                              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                              IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                              X