Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Use Crypt Key to Get Double Gains"

When you check this box before entering the catacombs:

Does it cancel out if you leave the catacombs and come back?
    Does it apply to all drops, 5+10 chests, and/or experience?

No it stays until you finish the catacombs either by death and choosing to leave or you beat the last eye at floor 100. It applies to all drops, tokens, gems, xp. You do not get extra chests but you get double items in the chest.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
      No it stays until you finish the catacombs either by death and choosing to leave

So if you didn't die yet but choose to leave to do, let's say crop harvesting, then come back to the floor you left off at will the double gains still apply?

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Thamk you for the clarification.

Comment

yes it will still stay Echo. it will be cancelled out only if you reset your attempts or died 3 times or by completing the lv100.

Comment

What about if you selected the box and started then chose to continue with blitzing?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
            So if you didn't die yet but choose to leave to do, let's say crop harvesting, then come back to the floor you left off at will the double gains still apply?

Sorry I'm a bit confused. Thamk you for the clarification.
            Only thing you lose if you leave before you die and are out of revives or finish the boss is rage buildup.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

ok so which is it do u lose the double if leave to harvest or help in dungs or does it still count untill die or complete
              need a true answer from gm

Comment

You still keep double til you complete the run unless you die or you finish, you are still on "double" from the key and the only thing you lose is accumulated rage.

Comment

sure hope so lol keys hard to come buy in guild bless gonna take your word for it u owe me key if not lol

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog1 View Post
                    sure hope so lol keys hard to come buy in guild bless gonna take your word for it u owe me key if not lol
                    Considering I run cata everyday and have to leave lots in order to do things with my guild.. yeah you can take my word for it.

Comment

Yea Serrin is right. When you use a crypt key it lasts until you either die and reset the dungeon or you complete it assuming you complete it either that day or the next. Cata attempts, once started, carry over to the next day. So for example you start a cata today and use a crypt key and you have to leave the rest of the day today and can't log in tomorrow, when you do the key is still in effect and you can resume where you finished. I'm 100% certain of this as I've done it numerous times before. But don't use a key today and not run cata for a week and expect the key and your current lvl to still be there. Don't know how long you have to finish it but I know you have at least one extra day.
                      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                      BR: 67K
                      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                      X