Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

hi admin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi admin

We want to translate this game into Arabic
    Arab player because the player is unable to because of the different times
    I hope the work of an Arabic version
    Thank you and wait for a reply

أنا أفهم أن هناك الكثير من اللاعبين العربية التي ستكون سعيدة مع خادم اللغة عربية ÙˆØ*تى أنا باستخدام مترجم لإظهار أن الموظفين المنتدى مهتمة بمساعدة اللاعبين من مختلف البلدان...

هو أفضل يمكنني أن اقترØ*ØŒ كنت اتصل بموظفي الدعم R2 وسؤالهم عن وجود خادم عربية.. يرجى نفهم أن يتØ*دثون الإنجليزية ولكن بعضهم أيضا الكلام رئيسي مختلفة

http://tickets.r2games.com/
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Thank you admin

Comment

All players in the Arabic version complaining of mal, Maammelt Enterprises them hope of foreign management mode solution Islanders

Comment

post in arabic if you have trouble with english as I am not sure what you are trying to say
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
            post in arabic if you have trouble with english as I am not sure what you are trying to say
            All players in the Arabic version complaining of mal, Maammelt Enterprises them hope of foreign management mode solution Islanders = Arab administration is not good Arab player upset Arab administration but you very good this translate
            Last edited by ranmar; 02-03-2013, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X