Vip 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip 9

why don't vip9 don't receive any gifts for reaching this level.it's very difficult to reach vip9 so they should take some very unique gifts for this achievement.for example they could receive a wildfire steed card since theres not an event for this mount.

How is it difficult?! You don't have to do anything apart from being VIP for a long time and logging in regularly to up your VIP level... Hardly worthy of some kind of reward...

Comment

well sorry but i disagree with you.it's gonna take a long time to just be a vip and wait the daily 10 vip points to get vip 9.you have to spend lots of balens too

Comment

Right, and all the VIP benefits aren't enough? You want even more? You want an extra reward because you know how to use your credit card often?
        -_- Wow...

Comment

The VIPS get ever increasing weekly gift packs, plus other bonus's for each progressive level of VIP... How much more do you want? o.O
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

actually yes and if it was easy to get VIP 9 then why don't everyone is vip 9? anyway..i just had an idea since wildfire event hasn't yest started

Comment

even though wildfire card event isn't released yet then to it will come one day and if u check on previous servers like s1-s19 then many ppl r lv9 vip
              My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

we have 3 people in our guild at 9, Im personally about to be 7. They have plenty of rewards for each level. I think if you want another reward, go get a new game.
                S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Vixeness aka Vixi
                Mage and Lap Kitteh
                Guild: Havoc

Comment

You get new graphics on your castle. There is your reward.

But seriously you also lose the ability to lose honor. That is a big one right there.

Comment

a gift maby one free Guild skills upgrade once. And only one time /e account other wise man should only lose a VIP so its one day left for VIP 9 and take vip again and do a free upgrade should sucks should be a bind one a limit time.
                    But some them tell before you get a VIP weekly and man can dont ask for mutch :P
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R25666675 View Post
                      why don't vip9 don't receive any gifts for reaching this level.it's very difficult to reach vip9 so they should take some very unique gifts for this achievement.for example they could receive a wildfire steed card since theres not an event for this mount.
                      better full epic 70 lvl pve gear with all sockets n enchance and all jewelry n rings epic 60 lvl, even this not enought, for u , bcs its so hard for payid n paid for get power, not enought cashers events for get power, need more!
                      class balance ****
                      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

How about asking them to give you a level 80 character, with full legend gears, level 10 red astrals, level 8 gems x 30 each type, 1kk soul crystals and everything nice?
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          How about asking them to give you a level 80 character, with full legend gears, level 10 red astrals, level 8 gems x 30 each type, 1kk soul crystals and everything nice?
                          Not enough! I want a mount that gives +1K to all stats!!!! And 3 million roses!!! And... and... and...!

=_=

Comment

When I hit Level 9 VIP, I think they should send someone over to clean my house and do my marking for me so I have more time for Wartune.
                            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                            Kabam Server 1 - US West
                            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                              When I hit Level 9 VIP, I think they should send someone over to clean my house and do my marking for me so I have more time for Wartune.
                              I lol'd... ^_^ added you as a friend. hope you don't mind!
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X