Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

What makes a Knight at lv 55+ better then others?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What makes a Knight at lv 55+ better then others?

    Im a lv 45 Knight and i still dont get the sentence "knight at later lv(55-60+) is OverPower"...
    i need to know why so i can prepare anything.. i mean if OP because his Block and Enhance Block skill or else, i can prepare a good block astral from now...
    or maybe else.. please somebody with an experience of later lv knight that feel his knight is so powerful to gives me an explanation ^^ so i can prepare...
    THANKS...

    if you are kind enough i also need your suggestion about equipment, astral and Gem at least at lv 55 KNIGHT.. ^^ thanks

  • #2
    no class is op compared to other class the only way to get rly op is spend loads more cash then the other guy

    and before you ask or complain this is me first post on that page:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....er-9000/page40
    Last edited by bladewarior; 02-02-2013, 12:56 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      ok the guys post above me is stupid and doesn't answer your question. Knights are so good due to being able to have high hp, higher or close enough to the same attack as an archer and high defense both pdef and mdef. Block passive skill maxed and really high block, so that you will pretty much be healing/ blocking a lot of hits. Having the right skills too, like maxed reverse, maxed shield, pretty much every defensive skill. As for attacks i rarely see any descent knight using more than maybe 2, normally the basic skill which they have maxed to give descent damage but main reason is to gain rage and ultimate slasher as a pretty good damaging skill. When playing incorporate reverse and shield inbetween your attacking skills when you can and try and keep reverse damage on cd.

      Edit: this is from my point of view as an archer and what i have seen knights do against me, if any information isn't 100% correct then my bad as i don't play a knight, only archer and mage.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
        ok the guys post above me is stupid and doesn't answer your question. Knights are so good due to being able to have high hp, higher or close enough to the same attack as an archer and high defense both pdef and mdef. Block passive skill maxed and really high block, so that you will pretty much be healing/ blocking a lot of hits. Having the right skills too, like maxed reverse, maxed shield, pretty much every defensive skill. As for attacks i rarely see any descent knight using more than maybe 2, normally the basic skill which they have maxed to give descent damage but main reason is to gain rage and ultimate slasher as a pretty good damaging skill. When playing incorporate reverse and shield inbetween your attacking skills when you can and try and keep reverse damage on cd.

        Edit: this is from my point of view as an archer and what i have seen knights do against me, if any information isn't 100% correct then my bad as i don't play a knight, only archer and mage.
        Reverse damage is a complete waste of rage past lvl 55, since health of opponents and damage from basic skills is superior to the reflect damage output (why waste 30 rage for 10 000 damage of reflect, when a slash can do 7k and 10k from ultimate slash. Better save that 30 rage for a delphi in the face @ 50% more dmg buff)

        Also keep in mind: higher the knight level, better the medaillion (increase damage on opponent by %, which reflect is not affected by, since is static damage)

        Cheers!
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
          Reverse damage is a complete waste of rage past lvl 55, since health of opponents and damage from basic skills is superior to the reflect damage output (why waste 30 rage for 10 000 damage of reflect, when a slash can do 7k and 10k from ultimate slash. Better save that 30 rage for a delphi in the face @ 50% more dmg buff)

          Also keep in mind: higher the knight level, better the medaillion (increase damage on opponent by %, which reflect is not affected by, since is static damage)

          Cheers!
          idk why ppl keep saying higher lvls reverse damage sucks. It really doesn't suck. Sure it has less uses than before but it can really help you out in sticky situations. The only time it may not help you really is against other knights or other classes that decided to add more hp pool. Other than that reverse damage can save you sometime and gets larger boost when time goes by. Being a knight the battle should last longer thus your reverse damage gets to 1500 then 2000. If a mage does RoF on you they be getting multiple hits back. Same with an archer doing there AOE.

          Delphic is nice and all but unless you have the pve set it be really hard to launch that skill. Maybe when you get pve sets then the skill build will change, but with pvp sets it's still much better to use skills that do not cost so much rage and can help you win the battle easier. Instead of trying to combo and losing time and end up dying due to trying to build that 80 or 100 rage up for delphic.

          Comment


          • #6
            hmm, so i have to focus on p. attack, HP, P.def and M.def, and block too... ? i think its to many, maybe i can pick 3 or 4 of that status and focus on them(slotting Gem)...
            and about block astral, is that worth it? because somebody says KNIGHT is a BEAST when he reach HIGH HP and HIGH DEF - combo with Good Block and Skill Enhance Block, Healing like a madness (his word is very promising lol) ..
            im just curious what is better for my lv 50 astral, Goddess Blessing (decrease 15% damage at lv 5) or Block (+1000 Block status at lv 5 if im not wrong), just for information my 4 astral is , Force, Willpower, Fortitude, and Will Destroyer. also im not a ballens user(not even a wing or socketing rod)...

            Also is HP gem worth it? since im filling my slot with P.Attack, P.Defend, and M.def...

            any suggestion will be very pleased... just post all tips or anything about knight at high lv(lv 55+).. adding some picture about your knight will be very helping ^^ thankss

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
              ok the guys post above me is stupid and doesn't answer your question. Knights are so good due to being able to have high hp, higher or close enough to the same attack as an archer and high defense both pdef and mdef. Block passive skill maxed and really high block, so that you will pretty much be healing/ blocking a lot of hits. Having the right skills too, like maxed reverse, maxed shield, pretty much every defensive skill. As for attacks i rarely see any descent knight using more than maybe 2, normally the basic skill which they have maxed to give descent damage but main reason is to gain rage and ultimate slasher as a pretty good damaging skill. When playing incorporate reverse and shield inbetween your attacking skills when you can and try and keep reverse damage on cd.

              Edit: this is from my point of view as an archer and what i have seen knights do against me, if any information isn't 100% correct then my bad as i don't play a knight, only archer and mage.
              lol archer boy come fight me in any cross battle and i let you see what a knight can do without using reverse dmg, youre such an ignorant fool reverse dmg is the most useless skill there is at higher lvls

              ps whats youre lvl and plz dont say its lower then 50 cause yeah then reverse dmg does rock

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                lol archer boy come fight me in any cross battle and i let you see what a knight can do without using reverse dmg, youre such an ignorant fool reverse dmg is the most useless skill there is at higher lvls

                ps whats youre lvl and plz dont say its lower then 50 cause yeah then reverse dmg does rock
                LOL unless you have pve set those delphs take a long time to build up rage. If you have pvp set reverse dmg is far from useless. It can really save you in battle. So really unless you are geared to have the pve set and able to pull off delphic with ease or carry tons of rage runes on you. Then your best bet is to use the skills that dont cost so much rage.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R27290215 View Post
                  hmm, so i have to focus on p. attack, HP, P.def and M.def, and block too... ? i think its to many, maybe i can pick 3 or 4 of that status and focus on them(slotting Gem)...
                  and about block astral, is that worth it? because somebody says KNIGHT is a BEAST when he reach HIGH HP and HIGH DEF - combo with Good Block and Skill Enhance Block, Healing like a madness (his word is very promising lol) ..
                  im just curious what is better for my lv 50 astral, Goddess Blessing (decrease 15% damage at lv 5) or Block (+1000 Block status at lv 5 if im not wrong), just for information my 4 astral is , Force, Willpower, Fortitude, and Will Destroyer. also im not a ballens user(not even a wing or socketing rod)...

                  Also is HP gem worth it? since im filling my slot with P.Attack, P.Defend, and M.def...

                  any suggestion will be very pleased... just post all tips or anything about knight at high lv(lv 55+).. adding some picture about your knight will be very helping ^^ thankss
                  Here screenshot. Hope it helps.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	r8gv4h.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	755.4 KB
ID:	1664190

                  Cheers!

                  P.S. No pve set, and no legendary gear. Plain lvl 60 trinkets and rings, and lvl 55 pvp set. Easily obtainable gear for any players.
                  Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                  Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                  Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                  Weak warrior

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                    Reverse damage is a complete waste of rage past lvl 55, since health of opponents and damage from basic skills is superior to the reflect damage output (why waste 30 rage for 10 000 damage of reflect, when a slash can do 7k and 10k from ultimate slash. Better save that 30 rage for a delphi in the face @ 50% more dmg buff)

                    Also keep in mind: higher the knight level, better the medaillion (increase damage on opponent by %, which reflect is not affected by, since is static damage)

                    Cheers!
                    I completely agree with u , i had to drop reverse at level 55 too. It is and will always remain a weak skill unless it does damage by% not static

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                      LOL unless you have pve set those delphs take a long time to build up rage. If you have pvp set reverse dmg is far from useless. It can really save you in battle. So really unless you are geared to have the pve set and able to pull off delphic with ease or carry tons of rage runes on you. Then your best bet is to use the skills that dont cost so much rage.
                      It doesnt take a long time to build rage if ur a knight, u should be prepared to launch a delphic atleast after 1 minute without holding back on any of ur skills and most fights do go to that 1 min mark, however if u use reverse at the start then would have to hold back some of ur skills to launch the delphic even after 1 min

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Reverse damage is not worth dropping after lvl 55. Like the one guy pointed out, do a multiple hit at 1500 to 2000 damage on reflect and even a 3 hit attack on you recieves 4500 to 6000 damage. You only 'waste' 30 rage and 1 turn to put it on. Also, if your opponent has huge defense and you are only hitting him for around 1000 to 2000 because that skill always does same damage no matter the defence, then that Rev. Damage is really helping you. I have beaten a few guys tougher than me with that skill, won the close fights because of that skill, is very effective against Knight VS Knight and sometimes Archers, and doesn't waste so much rage that you can't quickly build up a Delphic or even Enhanced Delphic if needed. Reverse Damage has also been my best 'weapon' when weak and building up more gems, socket rods and astrals. Sure it's not great against an overpowered guy, but how many players are overpowered? Might want to think about that one. It really depends on who you are against and how you are set up. Reverse Damage is most effective against multiple attacks, on non-OP guys can often come close to matching the damage dealt by the multiple weaker hits with near equal damage dealt back per hit. Not the best skill to use in every battle (especially mages unless need that little more damage to win), but not very smart to completely dismiss it as an option.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R23710333 View Post
                          Reverse damage is not worth dropping after lvl 55. Like the one guy pointed out, do a multiple hit at 1500 to 2000 damage on reflect and even a 3 hit attack on you recieves 4500 to 6000 damage. You only 'waste' 30 rage and 1 turn to put it on. Also, if your opponent has huge defense and you are only hitting him for around 1000 to 2000 because that skill always does same damage no matter the defence, then that Rev. Damage is really helping you. I have beaten a few guys tougher than me with that skill, won the close fights because of that skill, is very effective against Knight VS Knight and sometimes Archers, and doesn't waste so much rage that you can't quickly build up a Delphic or even Enhanced Delphic if needed. Reverse Damage has also been my best 'weapon' when weak and building up more gems, socket rods and astrals. Sure it's not great against an overpowered guy, but how many players are overpowered? Might want to think about that one. It really depends on who you are against and how you are set up. Reverse Damage is most effective against multiple attacks, on non-OP guys can often come close to matching the damage dealt by the multiple weaker hits with near equal damage dealt back per hit. Not the best skill to use in every battle (especially mages unless need that little more damage to win), but not very smart to completely dismiss it as an option.
                          Reverse damage is minor 55+ ultimate slasher maxed will do the dmg reverse dmg can almost do as much dmg in one turn... reverse dmg is even worse to use as a defensive ai because they can randomly spam the move. your better off going as an obliterator and wiping troops out with whirlwind on the 3rd turn them golf them down.
                          Server 92- King
                          Guild: Thundera- Assistant

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            its funny that all the low lvl knights or other classs say reverse is great and the knights that rly are high lvl say its ****! makes you wonder doesnt it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                              its funny that all the low lvl knights or other classs say reverse is great and the knights that rly are high lvl say its ****! makes you wonder doesnt it.
                              I have to agree with you.

                              (Just adding my facts as a mage)
                              I'm level 60.

                              There's 2 other lvl 60 knights in my serv.

                              They have 11-12k dmg.

                              This guy with 11700 dmg lvl 60 (&lvl 5 will dest.) hit me 6-7k Ultimare Slasher. (I have 7100 pdef~)

                              Now since I'm a mage you could say since some of my skills hit double Reverse dmg would be good eh? yea... NO.

                              My knights are my way of living. And if you waste those 20-30 rage on reversed damage, .... weeeeelllll. You're dead meat.

                              You're not gonna get in that whirlwind and take away my troops. As I on the other hand take out almost all troops in 1 RoF (12500 dmg + will dest. lvl 5 for reference).

                              Now if you've done reversed damage (and is in front row as a knight with angels should be), I will take about 3-4 of those hits. AKA 3-4k Damage (rest on my troops).

                              And if you've done this without WhirlWind then by the time you're gonna be past my troops, you're way closer to die than I am.

                              This is kind of why Whirldwind is better vs me as a MAGE. (If I see reversed damage then i'm just gonna be happy)

                              Adding: Do not. Ever. Do a reversed damage when it's you (the knight) vs me (the mage).

                              It would cost you 1 turn of 5k+ damage compared to 1-2k I take per turn.
                              Last edited by Smoldering; 02-03-2013, 05:12 AM.
                              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                              Mage: Existence (G.M)
                              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X