Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes a Knight at lv 55+ better then others?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes a good knight is patience and good investment of time in how to build it right. High block, high HP, high Pdef, decent Mdef and a good chunk of Patk (slightly lower than an archer close to your BR) will do you extremely well.

Skill wise, depending on what style you want, damage or tank. And it is a fact that Reverse Damage loses its shine after level 55. If people can't even scratch you, it is fun to pop RD and see them kill themselves. (I highly doubt you'd reach this though )
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
      its funny that all the low lvl knights or other classs say reverse is great and the knights that rly are high lvl say its ****! makes you wonder doesnt it.
      It really depends on the server, if alot of archers walking around with lvl 5 - 6 illusion astrals in their server, then reverse damage is better. Why?

While if there are very few lvl 5+ illusion astrals archers walking around, then maybe not using reverse dmg is better.

Fyi, i have a record of 4 consecutive hits dodged by an archer. So on looking back, reverse dmg seems a better choice vs archers, for the following reasons.

1) If they are using a high lvl illusion astral - assuming 3 -4 dodges in a battle.
      2) Since they do more hits than u , so a reverse dmg in this case is better than an ultimate slash. In the event that they hit u 4 times to u hitting them once.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        It really depends on the server, if alot of archers walking around with lvl 5 - 6 illusion astrals in their server, then reverse damage is better. Why?

While if there are very few lvl 5+ illusion astrals archers walking around, then maybe not using reverse dmg is better.

Fyi, i have a record of 4 consecutive hits dodged by an archer. So on looking back, reverse dmg seems a better choice vs archers, for the following reasons.

1) If they are using a high lvl illusion astral - assuming 3 -4 dodges in a battle.
        2) Since they do more hits than u , so a reverse dmg in this case is better than an ultimate slash. In the event that they hit u 4 times to u hitting them once.
        sigh... i say it ones again im daily fighting against archer that is 60k br and lvl 72 my ulti slash is hitting him for way more then reverse dmg does but hell if you guys are so eager to go reverse dmg go for it i love to see you in arena making it so easie to beat you

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post

You think have any problems beating archers close to me in strength? lol
          Server 92- King
          Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

This thread should have been called : "Reverse damage. Good or bad?" reading at this.

Just wanted to add my grain of salt.

Cheers!
            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
            Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
            Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
            Weak warrior

Comment

no class is op compared to other class the only way to get rly op is spend loads more cash then the other guy

and before you ask or complain this is me first post on that page:
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....er-9000/page40
              i love how ppl here joking, rage eating+blockhealing+shield+hight passive stats make KNIGHTS the best class ever
              class balance ****
              cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

sigh... i say it ones again im daily fighting against archer that is 60k br and lvl 72 my ulti slash is hitting him for way more then reverse dmg does but hell if you guys are so eager to go reverse dmg go for it i love to see you in arena making it so easie to beat you
                Maybe at your level your slash and ulti slash does way more than 10k dmg on that lvl 72, 60k br.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

im lvl 55 knight and i agree with the above post reflect at any level is very effective against archers and mages multiple hits and even knights whirlwind. use block and crit astrals,hp, mdef,patk astrals, then use primarily patk,mdef,hp gems. use pdef gems as secondary.if you really want to tank use block and crit gems but you'll notice the stats for block and crit gems isn't as good as pdef mdef hp and patk.also remember when you use top lvl reflect its x 10 thats10,000 damage for 30 rage.
                  Last edited by R26030515; 02-03-2013, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Alright, here it goes. I'm a lvl 50 knight, so low lvl for your standards I assume. I had had RD in my skill set up till lvl 45 and... I absolutely hated it! It drains your rage as all the high lvls already stated and therefore limits your skillchoices in the first minute of battle. Not even talking about your skill choices when you meet an intercept knight with that. At lvl 45 i reset my skills, leaving out reverse dmg and upgrading my slashers and... I became so much stronger. I was more flexible in battle by having more skills to choose from because of my rage not being depleted from RD. And as a bonus my slashers were ofcourse a bit stronger due the reallocated skillpoints. All in all, best choice ive made in this game was to drop the RD and upgrading my slashers a bit more!
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 6x

"I am not a rabbit"

Comment

Originally posted by Tyresome View Post
                      Alright, here it goes. I'm a lvl 50 knight, so low lvl for your standards I assume. I had had RD in my skill set up till lvl 45 and... I absolutely hated it! It drains your rage as all the high lvls already stated and therefore limits your skillchoices in the first minute of battle. Not even talking about your skill choices when you meet an intercept knight with that. At lvl 45 i reset my skills, leaving out reverse dmg and upgrading my slashers and... I became so much stronger. I was more flexible in battle by having more skills to choose from because of my rage not being depleted from RD. And as a bonus my slashers were ofcourse a bit stronger due the reallocated skillpoints. All in all, best choice ive made in this game was to drop the RD and upgrading my slashers a bit more!
                      If you have no RD have fun not joining any MPs where you need apollo shield. That is a must skill and you need at least lvl 2 RD. Lvl 2 RD is pretty much pointless so might as well get it to lvl 3. It costs 30 rage only which is hardly anything. You be wasting more rage trying to pull of delphic. If you dont have access to lots of rage runes or pve sets your best bet is to go def route. You need rage for those strong skills. Comboing to build up rage can cost you the battle since you be using auto attack a lot of the times.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        If you have no RD have fun not joining any MPs where you need apollo shield. That is a must skill and you need at least lvl 2 RD. Lvl 2 RD is pretty much pointless so might as well get it to lvl 3. It costs 30 rage only which is hardly anything. You be wasting more rage trying to pull of delphic. If you dont have access to lots of rage runes or pve sets your best bet is to go def route. You need rage for those strong skills. Comboing to build up rage can cost you the battle since you be using auto attack a lot of the times.
                        I dont agree with this, as ive mentioned above a knight should be prepared to use delphic atleast once in a battle without using any runes and one time in a fight is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          I dont agree with this, as ive mentioned above a knight should be prepared to use delphic atleast once in a battle without using any runes and one time in a fight is enough.
                          You can but unless ist battlegrounds you be needing to do auto attack a lot of the times. If its arena you be doing autoattack at least 2-3 times to build of rage. Unless you use rage rune. By auto attack I mean more combos in order to build rage. In battle grounds you can easily build of rage and then its your choice on what skills you want to use. However, I still personally feel that RD isn't useless as you all say. Not everyone has 60k+ hps. Mostly just other knights have that high of hp. My character is 66 and I still use RD against 60+ classes and I do perfectly fine. I even win the battles except against the top mage since well mages are our weakness and hard to counter.

Comment

Yea.. lets just forget about RD good or bad.. lets focus on what KNIGHT status should be high enough to make KNIGHT unbeatable at lv 55-60... post your favorite TARGET
                            STATUS in lv 55-60 KNIGHT.. (exmp : lv 55 p.attack : 8000-10000 , p.defend : 6500-7500, m.def : 5500-7000 , ECT) you can also add your GEM suggestion. THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by R27290215 View Post
                              Yea.. lets just forget about RD good or bad.. lets focus on what KNIGHT status should be high enough to make KNIGHT unbeatable at lv 55-60... post your favorite TARGET
                              STATUS in lv 55-60 KNIGHT.. (exmp : lv 55 p.attack : 8000-10000 , p.defend : 6500-7500, m.def : 5500-7000 , ECT) you can also add your GEM suggestion. THANKS
                              lvl 55
                              target patk: 11k
                              target pdef: 10k
                              target mdef:9k
                              target hp:50k

Comment

I use reverse damage everyday in arena and i'm lv 70 and with pvp set is way better than destroyer using reverse.
                                Reverse is useful in all situation you see your opponent with high pdef or illusion astral, reverse cannot be reduced or evaded and if you are a tank as you should be you can still use reverse when hp are 50k.
                                I'll reach Lord Divine tomorrow and trust me reverse against heavly blessed people is your best weapon in pvp against knight and archers, against mage is another type of battle since you cannot tank them too much.
                                High PDEF (i've 13670 now) + reverse is one of deadliest combo, a destroyer can fail and miss reverse cannot miss or be blocked.
                                Comparing the damage/rage ultislash can be 3-4k on a knight reverse is 10k, on archer ultislash is 4-5k but you get hit more often by them so it's a nice addition to make them die faster and eventually wasting rage on scatter shot.
                                Don't forget knight is tank class not dps class and reverse is one of tank skill you have.
                                In Game Name: Viktoria
                                Server: [S4] Bretheran Abyss
                                Level: 80
                                Class: Knight
                                Guild: FREEDOM

Comment

Working...
                                X