Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the 1st? I'd just like to know it. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the 1st? I'd just like to know it. :)

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there's another F2P player who could finish the catacombs under lvl 55.
    If so, then please attach images of it as a proof.

Click image for larger version

Name:	finishedcataatlvl53.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	964.6 KB
ID:	1734259

Name:	finishedcataatlvl53-2.PNG
Size:	745.5 KB
ID:	1734260

Name:	finishedcataatlvl53-3.PNG
Size:	631.7 KB
ID:	1734261
    Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
    r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Finished it at 50 as an archer, 0 $ spent. Gonna upload a pic in couple of mins.
    EDIT: Does "My Record" on cata window count? Didn't really bother to take a pic right after I finished it.
    Last edited by shadow1477777; 02-02-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Grats to both of you guys Keep it up!
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

Does the eye do physical attack? i always happened to take my p def astral off for those battles..

Comment

i have finish that when i was 52 pomyx. just an archer with level 3 pdef,hp,charisma and level 5 patk pots on only and also our previous guild leader did it when he was in 47 or 48 i guess(mage) but anyway congrats to you. hope you can do that all the time XD and also you wont ran out of buffs :P

Comment

Ty guys!
            Dutchy4Ever, I'm pretty sure that it does, when it hits with its tentacles. It's logical, I think.
            Anyways, it was a really really HARD and difficult challenge for me even with potions and scrolls on. I have lvl 6 guild skills and my Intellect skill is at lvl 7. So, sorry, but I can't believe that a F2P player under lvl 50 can finish the catacombs. I know the facts... ;D I've been playing for 3 months and I work 3 or 4 days a week.
            That's why I mentioned 'the images', you should attach. I am sceptic but it's normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomyx View Post
              Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there's another F2P player who could finish the catacombs under lvl 55.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33304[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]33305[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]33306[/ATTACH]
              Nice stats and astrals, congrats!

Comment

Mages. Nothing to see here. Move along. :P

Comment

Dunno if thats good enough proof (cba to wait till tomorrow to redo it just for "InsertNamehere" has finished 100 floor of Catacombs") to believe.
                  But yeah, finished it at 50. Stats didn't change much. Used lvl 3 pots.

Comment

Thank you, Daren!

And gz shadow.

Anyone else? :P I wanna get to know more strong players.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchy4Ever View Post
                      Does the eye do physical attack? i always happened to take my p def astral off for those battles..
                      When the eye is 'rolling' towards you and do an AoE (2nd hit after debuff in 90% of the cases) that attack is physical.
                      But do not stack pdef for the sake of countering that attack, if you're mage (which I asume as your Pdef then will be low) just use double with auto+restoration before rolling attack.
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Ty guys!
                        Dutchy4Ever, I'm pretty sure that it does, when it hits with its tentacles. It's logical, I think.
                        Anyways, it was a really really HARD and difficult challenge for me even with potions and scrolls on. I have lvl 6 guild skills and my Intellect skill is at lvl 7. So, sorry, but I can't believe that a F2P player under lvl 50 can finish the catacombs. I know the facts... ;D I've been playing for 3 months and I work 3 or 4 days a week.
                        That's why I mentioned 'the images', you should attach. I am sceptic but it's normal.
                        like what i said, he is our guildmaster, then he got advantage having pegasus which gave him 100 all stat + he also have descent build as a mage catacomb is way more easy than the other class since you got lots of mdef to tank.

Comment

Hi guys,

No man, u pro, only u did it! even wo anypots n scrolls, n none cash! awesome! give me yr autograph!!!!!111
                          class balance ****
                          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

I completed lvl 100 cata at lvl 46, granted I am a casher however ALL of your stats far exceed what my stats were back then AND I didnt have the help of talents or the extra skill points that comes with the extra lvls....so just saying even though your super good defeating lvl 100 cata at that point, it isnt too hard given your stats

Comment

my connection sucks to much to double hit in cata. I just did it at 54 but I am a light casher and got wings when they were released. Can't recall if that was before I hit 55 or not.
                              Last edited by R24877577; 02-03-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X