Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the 1st? I'd just like to know it. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

akirayama0ka, Ty, I thought that. =)
    Here you are:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	poaugr2.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	1664213
    ;D
    Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
    r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

very easy for mage to accomplish this...

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post

Dunno if thats good enough proof (cba to wait till tomorrow to redo it just for "InsertNamehere" has finished 100 floor of Catacombs") to believe.
        But yeah, finished it at 50. Stats didn't change much. Used lvl 3 pots.

Sorry Shadow but I dont believe you.. Becosue there is no way to get 11,5K PATK without gems higher then lvl 5 or 6 + your soul engraving lvl 15 is too high too and same as your astrals. + without wings? totaly not possible.

I have fresh archer who did lvl 100 at 50 and i did everything how i need to + im using legendary lvl 40 set so i should have a bit better PATK - i have 1 level lower pristine Force but everything else same.. So your gems should be much higher

You cant do so much money without reviving at WB or just farming.

So Shadow = IS GUILTY!!

btw i did it just with 9,3K PATK + pots.. so dont tell me those lies dude

Comment

i almost did it at 50 but died due to 2 in a row spin attack. i finally completed it at level 52. but sorry, no pics, that was a long time ago, i'm already level 55 now. so, u can choose to either believe it or not..
          I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

a mage can do it in 45+ complete gem socket at lvl4 , no wings, lvl 4 astrals, no extra mounts.. but yeah a lvl50 ring and jewel will help greatly.. troop count is the key.. oh and a well refined gears(without balens, eventually u will get a good refine)

Comment

Originally posted by ryanouno View Post
              Sorry Shadow but I dont believe you.. Becosue there is no way to get 11,5K PATK without gems higher then lvl 5 or 6 + your soul engraving lvl 15 is too high too and same as your astrals. + without wings? totaly not possible.

I have fresh archer who did lvl 100 at 50 and i did everything how i need to + im using legendary lvl 40 set so i should have a bit better PATK - i have 1 level lower pristine Force but everything else same.. So your gems should be much higher

So Shadow = IS GUILTY!!

In one of the SS the box for recharging is still there, so the player haven't recharged if that's what you mean.

And there's more Guild Skill, and if you play a long time with to 1-2 guild in GBs you get very much Soul Crystals. Kings Bounty gave 1500 and that was avilable for everyone (mount trains).
              Again, if you've played a long time you can get high lvl gems, do some free offers and you can get synthesize scrolls.

Without lvl 6+ gems eh?
              I have 12770 damage with maximum lvl 5 damage gem (although I have wings), only lvl 7 max int skills, 5 dmg astral, horse ONLY trained with WHIPS, and gear good refined (all gears matt+int good refine luck I have) So i would deem it very possible.
              (The gear is 55 on the other hand, but the diffrence should make it up concidering her 1200 lower dmg).

It's possible, just need to be slow lvler & work a lot on Br and player a long time.

Levl 40 legendary alittle more dmg from SET yes.

But lvl 45 set have -1500 Pdef, makes alittle more dmg.
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

nice............................................
                Last edited by R25806201; 02-06-2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanouno View Post

So Shadow = IS GUILTY!!

FYI, i got 6x lvl 5 gems 2x lvl 4, my guild skills is power 10, def 8 hp 7. Got engraving with the help of king's bounty 1.5k soul crystals + top 2 guild. Oh, and my gear is refined to have Power + pattack. It wasnt that hard. Astrals were the easiest part, 3 days tops from lvl 4 to 5.

Comment

I am at lvl 50 as an Archer. I obviously need high MDEF for such a task as completing lvl 100 of the catacombs, but I think I may be on my way with 10k PATK, and 5k MDEF. Hopefully those stats will rise before I reach fifty one. Wish me luck, and please send advice my way if you have any
                    Great job, all those who got there!

Comment

Originally posted by Pomyx View Post
                      Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there's another F2P player who could finish the catacombs under lvl 55.
                      If so, then please attach images of it as a proof.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33304[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33305[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]33306[/ATTACH]
                      gz on being the 1st and greatest mage to ever play wartune in your server.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I pass it when I was lvl 50 with 40k BR ( full buff). I am an archer.

Comment

I did it in 54! im a knight so that counts as around 50 if not pre 50 if i were to be a mage.

Comment

Level 50 Mage non casher.

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...pse3d307ac.png

Ok, I give up, it wont let me upload the pic from my computer, nor will it accept the url from photobucket. But hit the link to see it.
                            Last edited by StevenDeschain; 02-09-2013, 09:59 PM. Reason: Adding pic
                            Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                            Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                            #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                            #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Sorry but u not the first. i beat it at the end of november last year when im lvl 50 (potted and scrolled). At lvl 52 i beat it without pot and scroll (of course i need to use runes). I changed my enhanced will destoyer to refined blessed health and it always worked.

Btw, it is easy for us f2p player because we are mage. It will be awesome if other classes do it too.

Comment

I cleared it as a knight at lvl 55, with lots of balen revive, cleared it when there arent any stuns.
                                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                                X