Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the 1st? I'd just like to know it. :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm i am lvl 51 non cashier archer

patk 10.5k
    pdef 6k
    mdef 5.5k
    hp 27k
    critic 1.5k

i am not able to go past lvl 96 without pots and scrolls .. i dunno if even after potting would be sufficient and i ma a non cashier the mobs after 90 ar stunning a lot
    Can u advise me on what stat i should concentrate more?
    my guild has lvl 9 skill tree and i have power 8, enduarence 7 and def at 8, magic at 4 charisma at 4 and gold boost at 9
    ty

Comment

^Lunatic fire.

Comment

I finished at lvl 46 on ************

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
          FYI, i got 6x lvl 5 gems 2x lvl 4, my guild skills is power 10, def 8 hp 7. Got engraving with the help of king's bounty 1.5k soul crystals + top 2 guild. Oh, and my gear is refined to have Power + pattack. It wasnt that hard. Astrals were the easiest part, 3 days tops from lvl 4 to 5.
          Dude really what the hell? How can you get skills lvl 10, 8 and 7 without spending anything for gold.. Its impossible with getting high level gems (converting) and astrals.. Really.. I was the first one who have lvl 30 farm (always farm 8+1 gold/kyanite),I was 4th person who beat cata lvl 100 (at lvl 51) i was everyday minimaly on 1 WB (mostly 2 sometimes 3 based on time) in top 3, I have always mines, always use plunder wisely, got 2 kings bounty and still cant have astrals and skills as you have
          + i have on 5 parts power,patk, crit.. on 2 rest i have def, power only..
          + i doesnt even have taht much lvl 5 gems becouse of the convert price i can have max 5 of em on and im lvl 54

The only explenation will be taht you was always in TOP 3 3x a day on WB but how if you never spend any balean.. (there are always cashiers on every server)

Really tell me your tricks on money
          Last edited by ryanouno; 02-10-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanouno View Post
            Dude really what the hell? How can you get skills lvl 10, 8 and 7 without spending anything for gold.. Its impossible with getting high level gems (converting) and astrals.. Really.. I was the first one who have lvl 30 farm (always farm 8+1 gold/kyanite),I was 4th person who beat cata lvl 100 (at lvl 51) i was everyday minimaly on 1 WB (mostly 2 sometimes 3 based on time) in top 3, I have always mines, always use plunder wisely, got 2 kings bounty and still cant have astrals and skills as you have
            + i doesnt even have taht much lvl 5 gems becouse of the convert price i can have max 5 of em on and im lvl 54

The only explenation will be taht you was always in TOP 3 3x a day on WB but how if you never spend any balean.. (there are always cashiers on every server)

You ever thought that they could simply just level slower(not hard for non-vip) on an older server.....
            Server 92- King
            Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by ryanouno View Post

Tricks? 3 WB's daily and don't lvl up. Thats the only thing I did.

Comment

I saw an img of a lvl 45 archer clearing lvl 100 catacombs in china, he had 80k br.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

i seen a lvl 39 casher mage do it.

its not hard if you level slow on a old server.join a lvl 10 guild buy skills the real challenge would be on a new server

im sure its not too hard on the chinese server you get 150,000 balens for 20 bucks.
                  Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                    i seen a lvl 39 casher mage do it.

its not hard if you level slow on a old server.join a lvl 10 guild buy skills the real challenge would be on a new server

im sure its not too hard on the chinese server you get 150,000 balens for 20 bucks.
                    most new servers clear lvl 100 cata with lvl 55 pvp set, as most of the guilds are lvl 4 or 5.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 100 cata.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	759.1 KB
ID:	1664337

there i did it.. i didn't imagine i can do it below 55 till i saw the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pomyx View Post
                        Hi guys,

I'm wondering if there's another F2P player who could finish the catacombs under lvl 55.
                        If so, then please attach images of it as a proof.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33304[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]33305[/ATTACH]
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]33306[/ATTACH]
                        this is my char.

Name:	H11.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	430.9 KB
ID:	1726287
                        Zm_aim_bot

Comment

Oh yeah, well it only takes me four days to build a free character to the point that it can beat catacombs. :P

Comment

I finished it at level one by buying R2 and ordering the coders to hack it. Took a billion balens though

Comment

No, you are definitely not the first.

I completed cata to 100 at level 42 with 38k, must be what 3 years ago now (January 2013), had that "honour" for a week, then a level 41 "Binks" did it as well.

Doesn't show me completing it, but i am wearing the title!

Name:	deci 011213.png
Views:	2
Size:	419.7 KB
ID:	1726319

Just re-read, who necro'ed this really old post! You prolly was the first level 53! But lower levels can do it now
                              Last edited by Deeelinquent; 08-25-2016, 04:04 AM.
                              Wartune
                              IGN: Decima
                              Guild: Elysium
                              Server: S5 (Europe)
                              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                              Server : 59 (Europe)
                              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Now it can be done at level 16, when the mounts become available. Just buy a new mount with a title (at most 2 new mounts), and you can finish it.

EDIT: and for free players, it can be done when the academy becomes available (lvl 24?) ... but only if you want to stop at that level and build up for a few days (lvl 24 academy skills will only get you about half the stats you need).

EDIT II: actually, I think this accomplishment is now best measured in how many minutes of gameplay needed before you can beat crypt (pay vs. free, of course).
                                Last edited by R2111470937; 08-27-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X