• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion : Level Talents(Including Holy Seal) or Experience Level

Larva
    [S21] The Forgotten Dunes
    Level 71

I've been having abit of internal debate with myself about leveling talents and holy seal or continue to experience level and forgo anymore gold/experience waste into talents.

I understand at the moment that my experience intake will continue to get smaller and smaller due to lack of content for 70+, however I dont see enough reward for the effort in talents at this point.

From level 71 to 72 --- 94.3 million experience.

For next talent upgrade --- 33 million experience and 660k gold

So it basically takes me 1/3rd of a level worth of time for 1 upgrade into talent. Which basically just prevents me from being stunned in GA or 1v1 Battles/Guild Battles etc. Majority of the level 2 increases for talents are a joke. 1% increases for the main ones and mediocre to crappy increases for others.

Opinions/Discussions on the topic please. Thanks!

i would consider leveling to max level before carrying on with talents.

Comment

Keep in mind buddy that as long as patch is not released, as you level up, your XP gain will drop drasticly. On that mindset, I chose to stay at level 70 until patch release date is officially released, then I'll start leveling, a bit before it is released. In the meantime, all XP goes to talent, as I get descent XP, and once patch it out, I'll rush leveling up.

But that's me.

Cheers!
      Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
      Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
      Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
      Weak warrior

Comment

i am lvl 65, and aim on lvl 70, only after that i will focus on talent.

got to be cold blood to fight people 5 lvl less than u doing stun, but in the future, they all will pay the price.

Comment

well...
          I prefer to lvl up my talent since Im still waiting for another player for next dungeon.
          So, if you already lvl 71, where you want to go?

There's no dungeon lvl 70 atm.
          Your exp will drop. So, why not take it a rest 'till next dungeon show up?
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

Yea, I know the exp drops. But it just seems R2 is using talent system as a side-show to keep people from leveling up, since they have no content to put out

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamic300 View Post
              Yea, I know the exp drops. But it just seems R2 is using talent system as a side-show to keep people from leveling up, since they have no content to put out
              The content is coming out.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

I imagine content is coming out too. But considering talents have been out over a month now with no content to cover the numerous 65+ players throughout the game. Was just abit disappointing is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamic300 View Post
                  Keep in mind that R2 does NOT control when new content is released, 7roads decides when and what and how it will be released. All r2 can do is ask them to allow them to let it release sooner, which I don't see happenning xD
                  Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                  Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                  Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                  Weak warrior

Comment

Working...
                  X