This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximum level of talents?

Does anyone know what is the maximum level of talent?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

∞

there you go!

(my guess)
    Last edited by Yura; 02-02-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

One moment...

Since each level is 3M XP/60K gold, you can find this out depending on the XP reqs post 70. It would be helpful to know the XP req'ed to go from 79 to 80.

For level 50 talents, a player will need 129M XP/2.58M gold.
      Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-02-2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

at around lvl21 the exp jump for next one is only 500k exp and 10k gold, I needed 40.5 million exp and 810k gold for lvl22 talent and now only need 41 million exp and 820k gold for lvl23 it was jumping up by 3 million exp around lvl 14 or so but not now.

Comment

what gagm said abouve lvl 20 talent it only increases 500k exp and not the 3mio anymore so far the theorie is each lvl of talent gos for seal 05-15-25-35-45-55-65-75 that makes a max talent lvl of 8 possible

Comment

For level 3 passive talent, need holy seal to be level 25?
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

yes it does

Comment

Even so it doesn't mean a max level of 8
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

unless the range changes it does but if like exp it changes at the higher lvls i quess its like everything else lvl 10 max

Comment

If seal caps at 75 and talent caps at 80, theoretically speaking because it's what Player Level caps at and Soul Engraving Caps at, then seal 75 would be a waste(cept for better stun). As the most you could get is 5 skills to level 1 or 1 skill to level 5. So then your level 75 seal unlocking level 8 skills would be pointless with only 5 talent points left to spend.

If you stopped seal at level 55: You'd have 25 Talent Points left over, if Talent Level Cap 80, you could get 5 skills to level 5, but 55 would unlock level 6 talents. So if you stopped the Seal at 45 would give you 10 more points to spend where you could get 7 to level 5 at the stage that unlocks level 5. Total different talent skills is 8 so you'd have 1 not acquired.

Comment

Yeah so my question still remains

1) What is the maximum level of passive talent (specific talents like Survival, say) ?
                      2) What is the maximum level of talent?"
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

i know you always say not to use them as example but we just need someone to check the Chinese wartune sense there lvl 80 they probably maxed talents just see what there's is at

Comment

I don't have access to it. Someone could check it and use it as a rough gauge.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

would need someone who can read Chinese to ask cause you cant view others talents

Comment

Working...
                            X