Tell the developer to balance classes please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell the developer to balance classes please

There are many forum posts about this but as we know at high levels the classes become unfair. Knights and mages are in a league of their own with archers at the bottom. The class system should reflect a triangle Archer>mage>knight>archer but this is not the case. It is apparent to me and many others that more action is needed to balance classes at lvl 60+, especially for archers right now. Please ask the developer to address this issue as soon as possible

how about you suggest how they rebalance things, or what you want to see done to rebalance things
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Do archers need to be buffed up?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't know about what they have already planned but in my opinion they might want to do some sort of archer talent/ passive that increases mdef against mages, and maybe lower a knights mdef a little or increase a mages damage to them somehow then the game would be more balanced. That's just my opinion on how to solve it. It should be harder for mages to kill archers and a little easier for mages to kill knights

Comment

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
          I don't know about what they have already planned but in my opinion they might want to do some sort of archer talent/ passive that increases mdef against mages, and maybe lower a knights mdef a little or increase a mages damage to them somehow then the game would be more balanced. That's just my opinion on how to solve it. It should be harder for mages to kill archers and a little easier for mages to kill knights
          This is exactly the way it is right now.

Did you build your archer the wrong way?
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

You're missing the whole point that the game isn't balanced at high levels condor and no I did not build my archer the wrong way. I am lvl 70 cash player and not a noob anymore. Anyone that plays to lvl 60+ will understand what I am saying, they may not agree with it but they will know where I am coming from

Comment

I see archers constantly beating mages in my servers. Maybe the mages are noobs.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Maybe increase an archer mdef by 5000 and decrease its pdef by 5000
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  Maybe increase an archer mdef by 5000 and decrease its pdef by 5000
                  I like this suggestion.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

i dont want to see any class nerfed or buffed , i would just like another way to increase my mdef as a archer level 65 i find i cannot get enough mdef to make most mages managable here are my suggestions
                    1> a possible addition to the talents system that increases mdef as a passsive skill , or a skill that activates upon taking magic damage Ie: when taking magic damage has 20% chance to reduce damage by certain percentage based on level.
                    2> A possible additon to the guild skills that can be bought to increase mdef directly,IE: 500 guild contribution +50 to mdef at level one and so forth increasing as the others do.
                    3>maybe adding class specific bonuses to the arena medallions, example for archers based to crit and mdef bonus,and so on for the other class add in stats suited to the three classes
                    and finally number 4>if none of these other suggestions are doable simply change the amount of mdef one garners from the intellect stat to +4 instead of +1
                    thanks for reading please consider something along these lines thank you.

Comment

Are you kidding? Knights have horrendously poor MDEF as it is and you want us to eat it more against mages? We already are paper thin against them. For as "OP" as we are purported to be, we fall pretty damned easily against them - even at higher levels.

Comment

1 min

Both of those are against knights

let me ask u do u know who has the lowest Mdef?

Yes its knights

archers have equal Mdef and Pdef + Pdef from power

Knights have the lowest

mages have the HIGHEST MAGICAL DAMAGE

do u have any idea on how hard it is to play a knight?

NO cause u play ur archer or mage like a noob and the knight OBVIOUSLY PLAYS WAY BETTER

1. knights SLOW as snails
                        2. knights suck in catacombs compared to archers and mages
                        3. knights aren't good in WB compared to archers and mages
                        4. knights that lack the necessary defense tend to have a very hard time playing
                        5. knights without good block rate suck
                        6. knights have the worst CD time for important skills like apollo shield or intercept or whirlwind or worse Agoran's shield which is a prime in PVP and PVE combat

as u can see a knight has many cons and have an equally broken down talent

the talent has its own cons too

wanna know what how?

persistence - has a CHANCE to reflect 10% of the blocked damage after a successful block

the chance is VERY LOW and since we don't know what the chance is we don't know if we can upgrade it

intercept has a chance to restoring 5% of max HP mmmmmm same thing

deliverance - a CHANCE to give u a buff which lasts 2 rounds the buff is 5% reduce damage which can be upgraded

Tyranny: Slasher a chance to increase your increase skill damage by 3% for 2 rounds

Puncture: Whirlwind cooling time is reduced by 5 seconds, and have a chance with the bleed effect, 20% of the physical damage caused by each turn for 3 rounds.

lets see the same thing with mages and archers

Knight : The iron wall: Damage received reduced by 5%
                        Mages : Barrier: damage received reduced by 5%
                        Archers: Stealth: Damage received reduced by 5%

clearly all of them are same so whats the pros? NONE

Archers: Retribution: Increases crit rate for Delphic death star by 5%; reduces cool down time by 5 seconds
                        Mage : Callousness:Shortens Delphic Hell thunder cool down time by 10 seconds and has a chance to form a damage absorption shield ; lasts 3 rounds Max damage absorption amount equal to 5% of max HP
                        Knight : Waterseal: Enhanced Delphic Destroyer cool down is shorten by 5 seconds.

mmmm who has the pros now? Mage and archer duhhhhh

Archer: Multi Shot has 7% chance to reduce your armor piercing rage consumption by 50; lasts 2 rounds
                        Knight: Second wind: Increases your Ultimate slasher rage consumption by 1 point and damage increased by 3%.
                        Mage: Momentum: Reduces Meteoric destroyer cool down time by 3 seconds and has a chance of restoring 1% of max HP

mmmm Mage wins

so on and so on

if we add all the talents u will see that all the talents are actually GOOD

IF U KNOW HOW TO PLAY UR CLASS WELL U CAN BEAT UR OPPOSING CLASS
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

You're missing the whole point that the game isn't balanced at high levels condor and no I did not build my archer the wrong way. I am lvl 70 cash player and not a noob anymore. Anyone that plays to lvl 60+ will understand what I am saying, they may not agree with it but they will know where I am coming from
                          Is this only according to the server you play on, or do you have toons on each of the 100+ servers? I say this because on the server I play on, it's the archers that rule.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            I like this suggestion.
                            I do not like it.

Make it the other way perhaps ?
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I personally like the rock/paper/scissors aspect. Mage bests knights, knights chew archers, archers crush mages (at least that is how it appears on our server). Sucks for individual PvP in SP Duels (but hey, you get to choose one out of four, and if you don't like your odds, log out of the SP Arena and jump back in for new choices) or in BGs, but for Guild or Arena - it works for me.

That said, everyone knows that Archers rule against WB, and (at least on my server) the knight has the best chance of being second. Mages don't seem to rate on the top 10 - EVER. I know some who get the killing blow...but I never see them rate at all.
                              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                              Kabam Server 1 - US West
                              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
                              X