Defeat the Dreamdon Hunter - Main Quest Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defeat the Dreamdon Hunter - Main Quest Help

This Main Quest says to go to campaign and click on Reapers Illusion. It reads in Reapers Illusion you will get to choose between 3 maps and only one has the Dreamdon Hunters you have to defeat to complete the quest.

Now i have played this campaign over n over everyday. I never get to choose anything, Never seen an option to choose a map . Can someone tell me how to complete this quest

Also the Legendary Knight Quest is got me stumped too. Im level 49 and i dont see any Hero Trial Campaign, unless im overlooking it. Thanks for any advice or help.

dreamdon hunter..... blitz it, its a lot easier, you will get the quest done faster....

you will not see any hero trail campaign, its part of the quests on the next map....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

blitz the reaper illusion all the time, never get quest complete, soo anybody who knows what they are talking about please.

And what coder programmed a quest to appear i cant play yet???
      Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-02-2013, 09:58 PM. Reason: swearing

Comment

2nd map is a random map.. and there are 3 random maps the system choose.. see description of quest or maybe the map description itself.. @_@ reading helps yah know -_-
        but yeah its an annoyinh quest map.. chances.. im not just sure if blitzing will finish it..

Comment

witch completed it in 1 x3 dungeon run using blitz, morrigana did the same.... and so did I.... so I am sorry that we all did it and that players are having issues.... I will add the names of players to the list of players that have reported blitzing it and not completing the quest..... that would be one name....

Comment

a little better, so your saying when u choose reapers illusion , its random from start, ?? and please i have read and reread it a dozen times, it does not clearly explain it enuff, as i have played it so many times and have NEVER i repeat now read it NEVER been given a CHOICE TO CHOOSE FROM 3 MAPS, as I have READ IT. I guess nobody has a freaking clue of what im talking about.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-02-02_22-47_S50] Hereafter-WARTUNE at.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	1664191

IN (meaning to me , IN the Mission - that means somewhere in the mission while playing it you will be giving a choice to choose between 3 maps) the Reapers Illusion you will choose between 3 maps. Unless there is hidden text somewhere , im not EVER GIVEN A CHOICE , how many times must i play this **** to be given a choice??

Comment

No you are not given a choice (the wording is ambigious in tranlation), the map will change, you have no control... I did this map like 10 times.. even after out of stamina just kept running getting no rewards hoping to finish it. My GM suggested I blitz it. Next reset I blitzed was done in 2, so when I come to this on any other charcters I blitz after finishing it ince (which you have to do anyway to trigger the quest) and it's done. And yes I do know what I'm talking about, only done it five different times so far between three realms.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

ok , im goin to blitz it again then, i have six more tries today.

Comment

Lol yeah that campaign so was troll. Blitzed it twice and got it. Soo lucky me. You can't choose and i guess you misinterpreted cuz the game makers never seem to proofread.
                  Game: Wartune
                  Server: [S64] Baedcove Tower
                  Name: Blue
                  Class: Mage

Retiring?

Game: Lunaria Story
                  Server [S1] Ivory Islet
                  Name: Blue
                  Class: Hunter

Comment

Thanks , after 3 blitz's i got it. i cant tell ya how many times i played this looking for some option to choose from 3 maps. That sucked about as much as the **** I get from the VIP wheel.

Comment

lol good to hear.... lol.... its a frustrating quest if you do not know the blitz trick....

Comment

lucky u have blitz, i had to manually campaign it back in the day.....4 days later....
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Heh - I have been manually campaigning it 3 times a day for about 2 weeks and still only have 12 of 20 killed.

I was thinking the secret must be in the order of running the Towers that appear in one of the levels. That wasn't working....lol.

Comment

just choose the blitz option

Comment

So this is a cash-player only quest. Good to know, so I don't waste any more time on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X