The Catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Catacombs

I know this will seem a little silly and probably won't be taken seriously but...

Can we have something other than Eyes to fight in the upper levels of the catacombs? I mean, how many eyes does Yaros have? It seems to me that the devs got to level 50 of the Catacombs and said, "Well, I'm fresh out of ideas on what we can use ... shall we just keep cycling the eyes and make them tougher?" "Yeah boss, sounds good." *insert standard committee applause*

I haven't seen, for example, the Apocalypse Worm or any of the bosses from the Badlands dungeon (and these may be in the reserved for the tormented necropolis) but 30 (or is it 40? I blitz now and can't remember) levels of eyes?

This isn't an issue of balance obviously and isn't a major flaw in the game - it's just ... annoying, like Soles instead of Souls in the BGs or Grimm Reaper instead of Grim Reaper.

Cheers!

PS: If you want ideas for other mobs - I highly recommend a demonic platypus.
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    I know this will seem a little silly and probably won't be taken seriously but...

Can we have something other than Eyes to fight in the upper levels of the catacombs? I mean, how many eyes does Yaros have? It seems to me that the devs got to level 50 of the Catacombs and said, "Well, I'm fresh out of ideas on what we can use ... shall we just keep cycling the eyes and make them tougher?" "Yeah boss, sounds good." *insert standard committee applause*

I haven't seen, for example, the Apocalypse Worm or any of the bosses from the Badlands dungeon (and these may be in the reserved for the tormented necropolis) but 30 (or is it 40? I blitz now and can't remember) levels of eyes?

This isn't an issue of balance obviously and isn't a major flaw in the game - it's just ... annoying, like Soles instead of Souls in the BGs or Grimm Reaper instead of Grim Reaper.

Cheers!

PS: If you want ideas for other mobs - I highly recommend a demonic platypus.
    the boss are in necropolis

and the standard committee applause >>>

as for ur idea hehehehe well i don't see a really good reason cause we know to pass all the boss we need HIGH MDEF and HIGH HP and as a knight u need block and pattk

so its kinda ok to leave them

it would be nice to give them a change of name and a change of look but their powers well everything except the debuff is ok with me

and besides almost every lvl 60+ can now pass the lvl 100 catacombs and some major cashers can do tormented necropolis too

so thanks to blitz its really unnecessary

but its still a good idea though i wanna see a name change cause the eye of yaros just reminds me of soup
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X