Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 50 set legendary or lvl 60

Hy guys..

i have 200 crystaloids lvl 4 and all mystic to create lvl 50 gear.. i have lvl 50 legendary trinket, just one, second one coming in few days.. our giuld is lvl 9. have lvl 9 shop, so i dont know what is better to create lvl 50 legendary set , or just go straight to lvl 60 legendary.. i am lvl 63 mage.. 43,5br..

tnx for advices !

lvl 60 pve armor set, lvl 50 trinket, and rings first, once you can reach lvl 5 necropolis then u upgrade your lvl 50 rings n jewels to lvl 60.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

thing is im non casher i dont spent nothing.. and i dont have crypt for necro.. but i can reach lvl 5, cuz the same mages in my server reaches.. idk for lvl 60 pve set i need like alot time.. much more than lvl 50

Comment

i'd suggest going for the lvl50 legendary set the lvl60 is also good but it takes a lot of time and to get the lvl60 you'll need to do lvl60 MP - NM or the lvl65 MP - NM (if you wish to farm the summoner)

Comment

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
          i'd suggest going for the lvl50 legendary set the lvl60 is also good but it takes a lot of time and to get the lvl60 you'll need to do lvl60 MP - NM or the lvl65 MP - NM (if you wish to farm the summoner)
          is there a summoner in lvl 60 NM?

Comment

60 NM dont have summoner
            but 65 NM have summoner... and the boss is rrly hard ~~"

Comment

yes the first boss is really hard but thats the only thing you will need to past. If you can get the strongest people on your server to do it and then invite people in just to do summoner.

Comment

Working...
              X