Matchup System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchup System

Please create a new matchup system for cross server arena. Very tired of being matched up against players 5-10 lvls above me. It would be best if you could match up using groups total battle rating instead of random like it is now.

I agree, but like everything else unbalanced here it'll take a while to correct issue, and very much they will, however there is the upcoming 1.5 Patch, just not sure if, & when it'll ever get here. It is supposedly their attempt at balancing GA, & BG. Would be nice if they did WB also.

Comment

Battel rate is not nessery to works.
      Wen am was lvl 43 i see people at lvl 50 med lesser battel rate that me, but them was stronger besouse them hade higre pvp gear that me and talents.

Its only that them use lesser socks slots or lower gems that me, but for this them dont need to be bad.

And i can sametime kill 5 10 lvl higre that me wen i was 43 becouse them was bad gear and low gems and not alot me slots.

So battel rate direcly should not be 100% sure to works.

Its you some need to see over you gear and gems, try go some Cata.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

The match up system is fine. You just need to chose your team mates more carefully. if you go in with someone of a significantly higher level than you - you will more than likely face opponents their level.

if you are lvl 42 and have a level 46 in your party - you will face level 45+ opponents.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          The match up system is fine. You just need to chose your team mates more carefully. if you go in with someone of a significantly higher level than you - you will more than likely face opponents their level.

if you are lvl 42 and have a level 46 in your party - you will face level 45+ opponents.
          thats not true

see the match up is based on 2 things

1. Level
          2. BR

now level is hard to bend but BR is easy to deal with

cause to increase or decrease ur BR u just need to switch with ur equip or with astrals and wala even if ur a lvl 42 u can still match 45s IF u have the BR equal to a lvl 45 +
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            thats not true

1. Level
            2. BR

now level is hard to bend but BR is easy to deal with

cause to increase or decrease ur BR u just need to switch with ur equip or with astrals and wala even if ur a lvl 42 u can still match 45s IF u have the BR equal to a lvl 45 +
            Being a person that plays 4H of cross server arena a day, I haven't seen a single proof that it's matched up on BR. Only level, from what I've experienced, which is a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              thats not true

1. Level
              2. BR
              If that were the case... my fights would not be so one sided. As is I respectfully disagree.

in the last ~2 months of cross server arena - I've seen one team come close to being matched similarly to me on level and BR. We fought them 4 times.
              Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 02-04-2013, 08:46 AM.
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Well, today got matched up with 3x 70's (2x 60k br and 1 53k) while my team was 52/53/54 with 30's BR, not sure anymore if its even by lvl / br.

Comment

One of my Guildies looked into it (we usually run together in Arena) and found somewhere that the Matching is based on highest BR in the group.

So if you have one member who has a BR of 30K and two who have BRs of 25K, they may be facing three players with BR 30K, depending on how the groups are built.
                  Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                  Kabam Server 1 - US West
                  Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                  S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Guild: Saga

Comment

There like a level average for your time. You fight mostly same BR or a bit either higher or lower. The match seem to be fairly enough for me.
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                      One of my Guildies looked into it (we usually run together in Arena) and found somewhere that the Matching is based on highest BR in the group.

So if you have one member who has a BR of 30K and two who have BRs of 25K, they may be facing three players with BR 30K, depending on how the groups are built.
                      I have a BR of ~35k. Going on your theory - I should face strong teams the entire time. I rarely get a fight that lasts longer than 2 rounds.

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                      There like a level average for your time. You fight mostly same BR or a bit either higher or lower. The match seem to be fairly enough for me.
                      Again I still disagree. If BR was even a factor I'd be amazed. I think it's based on level and level alone.

Comment

I have a BR of ~35k. Going on your theory - I should face strong teams the entire time. I rarely get a fight that lasts longer than 2 rounds.
                        Not my theory - just what a Guildie apparently found...
                        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                        Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                        S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Malfaedor
                          Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                          S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                            I still disagree with it...

Comment

I still disagree with it...
                              Fine. Be that way. *mumbles*Incorrigible space slug*/mumbles*

So how about that weather?

Malfaedor
                              Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                              S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Working...
                              X