No announcement yet.

That feeling when 3 of your best players go to the opposing guild -.- feels bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That feeling when 3 of your best players go to the opposing guild -.- feels bad

I help them all the time with Mp's guild is friendly then they just kinda poofed this morning that's always fun I feel so betrayed anyone else had this feeling?

It sure is a very bad feeling, but is also part of the game. Joys and sadness along is often felt playing this. Keep in mind though: 3 top highest number players doesn't mean they are the most fun to play with. Personally I'd prefer having a guild full of lvl 35 that are nice and friendly rather than a full lvl 70 guild of ****** bags.

Don't let it get you down buddy!

Cheers!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

Yeah, it wasn't a fun way to start my day though I was genuinely sad felt like a break up lol.. I was like was it me? They did have big ego's and I kinda saw it coming but if they go the 2nd largest guild I feel it was pure spite.. They will have 7 top 10 players now it did give me more of a drive to make my guild better though so maybe it was for the best, thanks for responding Bigblete.

Comment

Go make a better guild. And knock em out. And feel good!
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarenm View Post
          I help them all the time with Mp's guild is friendly then they just kinda poofed this morning that's always fun I feel so betrayed anyone else had this feeling?
          half of my guild was same, n leave to another guild, they thinked that they can take 1st place on GB n they failed! now all this ppl my enemys, kill everywhere n everytime! better feel blood n meat!
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

I am guildmaster

Comment

Working...
            X