Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sinner VS Recovery Officer !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinner VS Recovery Officer !

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sinner VS RO.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	1734300

i gave him some drayds but he did it ^_^
    StormSprit
    OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

guess what nobody gives a damn

Comment

Why a second thread?

Comment

I thought someone said building dryad intentionally to kill a certain player, or NPC was considered an exploit... As dryad is to prevent stronger to bully the weaker players, not to buff up to make so a lvl 30 kills a lvl 70, or a lvl 70 kill a ressource officer, as en example. I'm not taking chances, I'm not even trying that lmao.

P.S. Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but keep in mind: doing that prevented other team to gather ressource for the WHOLE TIME of the fight, along with all what was lost by having the ressource officer dead. See it in a lvl 40ish perspective: they are bullied consistently by us top players, their only way to get a bit of honor is by gathering ressources. Prenventing them getting that bit of honor, by getting naked to get +100% buff is far from something I would say grats for.

Thats my opinion.

Cheers!
        Last edited by Bigblete; 02-03-2013, 03:47 PM.
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

His mom must be proud.

Comment

i already know 2 ppl that kill it without dryads..1 has great block
            IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
              I thought someone said building dryad intentionally to kill a certain player, or NPC was considered an exploit... As dryad is to prevent stronger to bully the weaker players, not to buff up to make so a lvl 30 kills a lvl 70, or a lvl 70 kill a ressource officer, as en example. I'm not taking chances, I'm not even trying that lmao.

P.S. Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but keep in mind: doing that prevented other team to gather ressource for the WHOLE TIME of the fight, along with all what was lost by having the ressource officer dead. See it in a lvl 40ish perspective: they are bullied consistently by us top players, their only way to get a bit of honor is by gathering ressources. Prenventing them getting that bit of honor, by getting naked to get +100% buff is far from something I would say grats for.

Thats my opinion.

Cheers!
              we didn't managed it .. and this happen just for 1 time .. also recovery officer respawn again after 1 min

and if R2games don't need it to happen they just can make Recovery Officer unkillable
              StormSprit
              OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

It is actually not really killable with the current game content, unless you use some game mechanics the way it is not supposed to. Like... THAT.

By the time we will all be strong enough to kill it the way it is MEANT to be killed, BGs will be cross realm and all levels will be together. But as it is now, the lower levels are eating dust and quite a lot. Their frustration is understandable, and is why most are going AFK. The FEW that are not afk and gather ressources, have been not able to get the slight honor they already have because of that.

With that being said, show me a screenshot of boss floor 10 necropolis, I'll be impressed. Or a full clear of Demon Temple nightmare, I'll be impressed also. Buffing 100% to kill a NPC: far from impressive.

That screenshot disgusts me personally; and is far from being something to brag about.

Again, that's my humble opinion, no offense to anyone, but forums are there to give opinions, good or bad, right?
                Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                Weak warrior

Comment

I agree with Big on this, far from being impressive .. Oooooh and hi big bud, could you please stop trying to steal or Inga .. Alaois

Comment

When cheaters feel completely safe to admit they are exploiting the system and violating the TOS something has to be done. Sinners actions have been questions multiple times and the response has always been "no idea" "must be a bug" "mistake" "maintenance problem." Well now we have an admission from a willing participant in one of sinners exploits. This does not deserve praise, but rather a permanent ban for both Stormspirit & Sinner. This certainly is not the first time they have exploited the system and definitely not the last if they continue to play here.

Comment

Permanent ban? Players have done far worse with no punishment....

I agree. I don't find anything impressive about that for the reasons bigblete mentioned.

Comment

there bigblete goes cryin again about exploits guess hes upset all his money still loses

Comment

Originally posted by haverster View Post
                          there bigblete goes cryin again about exploits guess hes upset all his money still loses
                          Lose? I cap my 3k honor everyday harvester, thanks to you and some others

I don't need to take advantage in some game mechanics neither, unlike, per example, you harvester using dead / inactive account to talk for you in world chat, or to plunder for gold. Thanks for bringing it on the table though
                          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                          Weak warrior

Comment

Big,thou we had some words b4, i completely agree with you. It's bad enough in BG for people as it is ,but violating a tos is just too far now.

Comment

this would be and could be setting a very bad example for the "up and coming" players.... i'm with Big on this... i can get the resourse officer down to 2 bars... with pots ...lol that is good enough for me... see, the thing is, i cant even THINK like they do... will never understand the players that try to exploit the system. but, r2 will do nothing to those players as usual... they are cash cows... it will be overlooked.
                              MANIAC

Comment

Working...
                              X