No announcement yet.

Sinner VS Recovery Officer !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actions like this are the very reason why so many people leave the game consistently before they make it to high levels.

Ever have fun waiting for an hour to find a team to run a Moonevil Den Dungeon or higher? Not many people around those level right now is there?

You can thank game mechanics like this for such things. This game is getting to be so lopsided it's going to fall over sideways. And I am afraid it's getting to be too late to fix it.
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Rez,
      You are absolutely correct. When players intentionally break rules, exploit bugs or game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage they should be punished severely.
      This is nothing new for Sinner though, he has several people following along in his footsteps. Just look at the OP. He was once a respectable non-cash player that
      took pride in working hard and succeeding. Now he's just as bad as Sinner. He's lost sight of what is fair play, honorable play and even remaining withing the TOS.
      That is exactly why he comes here, posts a screenshot and admits he is violating the rules and expects nothing to happen. The Sinners and his little minions of
      evildoers need to be removed from the game.

I am sure he'll have plenty of support, but ultimately R2 needs to decide do they want fair play or cheaters. Nothing to celebrate here other than the audacity of
      players that violate the rules and are ignorant enough to publicly brag about it.

Comment

lol now everyone cryin about game mechanic exploitation. even someone who did the guild battle exploit with no cooldown kick.
        sinner is helping the whole team to win the battle, the same with: helping friends/sister/brother guild in GB.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

im impressed i must say sinner is on my server...... if getting dryads is a exploits r2 shouldnt give them..........but if they didnt then everyone would cry how unblanced battle grounds are without them. remember everyone its just a game...... when you die you still wake up tomorrow.

Comment

Why have rules, TOS, etc if no one is expected to follow them? Exploiting is cheating ... period.

Sinner and Stormspirit willfully engaged in exploiting the game. You have at LEAST honor farming, abuse of the dryad system, creating an unfair playing field for honest (and in some case paying players).

The ends do not justify the means. Exploiting is cheating ... period.

Comment

Originally posted by R23228481 View Post
              this would be and could be setting a very bad example for the "up and coming" players.... i'm with Big on this... i can get the resourse officer down to 2 bars... with pots ...lol that is good enough for me... see, the thing is, i cant even THINK like they do... will never understand the players that try to exploit the system. but, r2 will do nothing to those players as usual... they are cash cows... it will be overlooked.
              I thought RRO only had 2 bars. :P

Comment

Why have rules, TOS, etc if no one is expected to follow them? Exploiting is cheating ... period.

Sinner and Stormspirit willfully engaged in exploiting the game. You have at LEAST honor farming, abuse of the dryad system, creating an unfair playing field for honest (and in some case paying players).

so something they give is cheating?....... what about the lvl 40's who have to fight 70 plus because the battle grouds are unbalanced?

Comment

Originally posted by R23680953 View Post

Yes why dont you file a

so something they give is cheating?....... what about the lvl 40's who have to fight 70 plus because the battle grouds are unbalanced?
                  Yes pls file a ticket to get the person ban if u think he is exploiting. The mods will help u get them ban
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                    I thought someone said building dryad intentionally to kill a certain player, or NPC was considered an exploit... As dryad is to prevent stronger to bully the weaker players, not to buff up to make so a lvl 30 kills a lvl 70, or a lvl 70 kill a ressource officer, as en example. I'm not taking chances, I'm not even trying that lmao.

P.S. Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but keep in mind: doing that prevented other team to gather ressource for the WHOLE TIME of the fight, along with all what was lost by having the ressource officer dead. See it in a lvl 40ish perspective: they are bullied consistently by us top players, their only way to get a bit of honor is by gathering ressources. Prenventing them getting that bit of honor, by getting naked to get +100% buff is far from something I would say grats for.

Thats my opinion.

Cheers!
                    It is actually not really killable with the current game content, unless you use some game mechanics the way it is not supposed to. Like... THAT.

By the time we will all be strong enough to kill it the way it is MEANT to be killed, BGs will be cross realm and all levels will be together. But as it is now, the lower levels are eating dust and quite a lot. Their frustration is understandable, and is why most are going AFK. The FEW that are not afk and gather ressources, have been not able to get the slight honor they already have because of that.

With that being said, show me a screenshot of boss floor 10 necropolis, I'll be impressed. Or a full clear of Demon Temple nightmare, I'll be impressed also. Buffing 100% to kill a NPC: far from impressive.

That screenshot disgusts me personally; and is far from being something to brag about.

Again, that's my humble opinion, no offense to anyone, but forums are there to give opinions, good or bad, right?
                    +1 and +1

All to often in my experience the big guys lose sight of what the game is and very often fair play. To the extent that their game play ruins the game for lower levels. Quite often these higher level players find themselves becoming role models for another group of equally selfish and horrible people who look up to them and try to emulate their 'feats'.

I must say it is very refreshing to see your opinion especially from a higher level.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

stacking dryads is just a strategy.. i ask you guys, did he gain anything during the time when he was stacking dryad? i'd say he wasted time there too..10mins average.
                      its just a strategy.. for me, i inly see this thread as an acomplishment(although he did not do it on his own).

Comment

it was awhile back when i fought it.... thought it had 4... lol....but, maybe not... not something i will try again till i get twice the stats i have now...
                        MANIAC

Comment

Freeten, are you actually requesting a ban for these players? just because they tried to do something and they succeed at it?
                          I do realise killing the officer should actually be impossible but if R2 wanted the officer to be alive 24/7 they would have made it untargetable.
                          I do agree with Bigblette but cmon it's something you don't see every day and 1 min is like carting 3x (if you don't get attacked by another player) which is avg 6 honor...
                          I would advise these guys not to do it again to ** up the lower lvl players intentionally but imo they just tried to kill it and they won't do it again.
                          Last edited by Linazz; 02-05-2013, 10:16 AM.
                          ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                          Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                          My pathetic youtube channel
                          -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

they haven't done anything wrong the Recovery Officer can be targeted and therefore it can be attack and it can be killed But u say they use exploits in game mechanics or what ever that might be...
                            for me its not their fault as well they r just having fun with their current levels and trying to do what can be more fun in BG is
                            than to kill that Recovery Officer bcuz thats the only fun and challenging to do there...(at their current level)
                            u cant blame others if they dont want to hit other players in GB its their right and their freedom of play
                            and about dryads as far as i know it didnt say its only for players buffs that can only affect player only. dryad is passive buffs whether u like it or like it very much.

Dont hate the ppl who do this hate the game cuz BG has no rules to start with........... its like a rooster fight
                            Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-05-2013, 11:04 AM.
                            “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                            you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                            Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

I thought someone said building dryad intentionally to kill a certain player, or NPC was considered an exploit... As dryad is to prevent stronger to bully the weaker players, not to buff up to make so a lvl 30 kills a lvl 70, or a lvl 70 kill a ressource officer, as en example. I'm not taking chances, I'm not even trying that lmao.

P.S. Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but keep in mind: doing that prevented other team to gather ressource for the WHOLE TIME of the fight, along with all what was lost by having the ressource officer dead. See it in a lvl 40ish perspective: they are bullied consistently by us top players, their only way to get a bit of honor is by gathering ressources. Prenventing them getting that bit of honor, by getting naked to get +100% buff is far from something I would say grats for.

Thats my opinion.

Cheers!
                              I did this ONCE with a 40% dryads - I honestly didn't even think it was possible to do (only bothered attacking resource officer once or twice prior to this) even with dryads blessing. As to whether or not this is exploiting, well, you say building dryads to intentionally kill a specific player or NPC is an exploit, so I suppose that will means everyone that comes out in BG and PLANTS themself on my location for the entire duration of the BG with the specific intent to build their dryads to eventually have enough to kill me (completely ignoring all objectives and other possible targets to attack) are exploiting - in which case, that'd make a LOT of exploiters - including certain people whom have replied in this thread asking to have me be perma-banned and I didn't even PLAN on getting the dryads for any particular purpose; just kinda' whimsically figured I'd give it a shot once I had the dryads.

I did not set out to exploit the system with what I was doing, nor did I even think I'd succeed, but I did. I never claimed it was an astonishing achievement (since I had dryads). I only wanted to see if it's possible - it is.

Now, whether or not attacking (and killing, potentially) the resource officer would be construed as griefing other players by preventing them from turning in resources, sure, I can see that being possible, but the primary objective of a BG for both teams is to win. Killing cart-runners before they make it to shards doesn't make friends, but it certainly slows down the rate at which the opposing team could be gaining the bulk of their points, for example. Attacking (and potentially killing - let's not forget that even if you're just attacking the resource officer, the opposing team cannot turn in carts as well) the resource officer can give a losing team enough time to catch up and/or surpass the opposing team or even give a winning team more of an edge - it's a strategic action, afterall, so if 7Roads had no intention on such a thing to occur, they would've made the resource officer unattackable. Attacking guards and resource officers is effective for making sure that your team wins a BG, but anyone who attacks guards/officer won't make as much honor as someone attacking players, nor will anyone that focuses on attacking anything (guards or players) be able to rake in the shards. You're always sacrificing something else that could be gained no matter what role you intend to fill in a BG.

-Sinner
                              Last edited by SinnedWill; 02-05-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23680953 View Post

Please... enlighten me as to how attacking red players is an exploit. That, and collecting shards after I've reached honor cap are all that I typically do in BG's.

As for the level gaps, that issue will be addressed in the upcoming patch. Albeit, the same people complaining now about level gap will instead be complaining about gear gaps, gem gaps, BR gaps, tech gaps, guild skill gaps, mount gaps, etc. once they realise that level isn't the biggest factor towards performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X