Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible to exted duration of medalionl duration?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it possible to exted duration of medalionl duration?

i always have running out duration issue on my medal,since crusader medallion only lasting for 7 day
    if i buy 2 new medal at once,will it duration added and become 14 days?

if it can't please make it possible

thx for helping
    Last edited by endonesa; 02-03-2013, 06:09 PM.

why not buy another one when the times is up O.o

Comment

If you're offline when the thing ends you might drop a lot in duel... I had that problem too. Didn't know that the countdown started when you bought it. xD
      Game: Wartune
      Server: [S64] Baedcove Tower
      Name: Blue
      Class: Mage

Retiring?

Game: Lunaria Story
      Server [S1] Ivory Islet
      Name: Blue
      Class: Hunter

Comment

Do cool down's like buff's from potions and medallion keep rolling offline ?
        Knight Player
        43 Casher
        21 Non casher

Comment

+1

Being able to stack them would be nice though not too big of a deal and does't adjust any dynamics of gameplay so no balancing issues to be concerned about.

Comment

lol when a guy whose br is less than 5k of mine is able to clobber me when i am in afk in plundering and arena i seriously wonder about the match ups

Comment

Insigs are extremely easy to get now. Just participate in guild battle even if you lose you get a good chunk of insigs and honor. That is why people should always attend guild battles regardless if you win/lose. You still get awesome rewards from it. So well worth your time.

Comment

You get clobbered due to the innate dropoff of power/defense/++ when offline or stagnant. Players are still trying to determine an estimate and so far the best ones are around 25%.

Comment

how about all medals lasting 30 days that makes alot more sense ???? yeah 30 days for all medals +111111111111111111111111111111111111

Comment

Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                    how about all medals lasting 30 days that makes alot more sense ???? yeah 30 days for all medals +111111111111111111111111111111111111
                    That be too OP. Even though now you can get insigs like crazy it still should be relatively hard to get. The last 2 meds are very OP and having them 1 month long each is just not right.

Comment

^What about all of them except last 2 then? :P

Comment

Working...
                      X