Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i make my knight storong enough to kill good build mega and archer with out spend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i make my knight storong enough to kill good build mega and archer with out spend

my knigh at lvl 30 health 75,00 and attack 2400 iss it fine at lvl 30 or not i saw some people post pic health 50k and attack 10 k
    and in forum people r saying knight is not good front of mega and archer i fell the same in game bt can i make my knight strong becouse i like knights
    so any tips and advise about which skilss should i chose or which armer or jelry etc if u can post pic it will be great thanx

you cant literary make it "strong" but you can make it tough.

since you wont be spending a dime (even VIP) it will take you time. 1 to 2 months before you reach the certain strength that the cashers enjoy+ when you become strong
    cashers are stronger

Comment

Well a Good Defense is a start here is a thread of a guide from here i use all credit goes to the Op of guide

[Guide] Minerva's Non-Cash Tank Knight Build
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Knight-Build
      Knight Player
      43 Casher
      21 Non casher

Comment

Originally posted by R28706953 View Post
        Well a Good Defense is a start here is a thread of a guide from here i use all credit goes to the Op of guide

[Guide] Minerva's Non-Cash Tank Knight Build
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Knight-Build
        Yes you can make your knight sotong enough by following the tank build.

Comment

to a certain point then your going to need some socket rods man thats like 2-3k of each def you missing out or 10k hp
          IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

good theme

Comment

Working...
            X