Astrals for a knight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals for a knight?

Okay, so I checked out the how to optimize astrals for your character thread and this is what I came up with:

Knight: +PDEF, +MDEF, +HP, +BLOCK (+PATK suggested by Hyorinmaru6)

I was like someone to confirm this and have some questions. I have a PDEF, MDEF, HP, and PATK.

My first question is what is more important each one of the current astrals I have equipped or is block more important than one of them. If so, which one should I discard?
    My second question has to do with the percentage damage reduced. A level 4 damage reduced can reduce all damage by 12% so I thought it would be worth looking into. Is this astral more important then any of the current astrals I have equipped, and if so, which one should I discard?

As always, all input is welcome and thank you in advance.

I have a lvl 4 block astral pristine and it seems to help me allot.. Though the other knights using will destroyer some how keep up with my hits although i'm 1k ph attack higher and 1k ph defense higher so i'd love to hear a higher level knights take on this as well.. I am only lvl 48 at this moment though so yeah

Comment

I suggust get patk, pdef, mdef, as your first main 3. Then when you get 40 get block astral as that is really helpful. At level 50 get will destroyer if you can and if not get goddess blessing. Lvl 60 get the one you didn't get at lvl 50 so will destroyer or goddess blessing. Lvl 70 and 80 are your choices on what you want to get .For me personally im going to get illusion for lvl 70 and deflection for lvl 80 astral.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
        At level 50 get will destroyer if you can and if not get goddess blessing. Lvl 60 get the one you didn't get at lvl 50 so will destroyer or goddess blessing. .

What do will destroyer and goddess blessing add to?

Comment

PATK - MDEF - PDEF - REDUCE damage % - BLOCK - Destroyer.
          Last edited by Hebihime; 02-04-2013, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
            PATK - MDEF - PDEF - REDUCE damage % - BLOCK - Destroyer.
            This. At 70, add enhanced illusion.

Super endgame, dump ED. =P

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              This. At 70, add enhanced illusion.

Super endgame, dump ED. =P
              Yep, 70 slot for illusion. But i am stack on 69.... fiuh....

Comment

You want too focus on your physical defence and block and your health , so the first two reasonable choices would be :
                *Physical Attack
                *Physical Defence

Then it's very efficient to increase your block so you can add Block astral to that , after level 45 + you profit from '%' astrals so as Hebihime said you can use Goddess Blessing to get the % damage reduction , HP Astral is quite good but not really needed right now so you might wanna catch up on your HP using Guild Skills (Endurance Boost) to get that extra survivability , but the main aspects you want to look at is your physical defence , physical attack and block , HP + Block is the future of Knights , while you reduce damage alot because of your high physical defence you heal yourself because of the Knight's Skill that whenever you dodge (block) you heal yourself so you'll be able to heal yourself more than your enemy inflicts damage making you unkillable so try to increase your HP and Block later on when you unlock more astral slots you can put astrals such as Crit Astral to boost your damage.

You also can take your time with Talents it's more efficient to stay on level 50 for a bit of time and take your time to upgrade your talents , you mainly wanna focus on 'Iron Wall' so it also minimizes the damage you're receiving , because the basic damage of Knight comes from Reverse Damage + Skills so if you're block and talents are high enough you minimize the damage , increasing your damage at the same time + you put large HP on top of that that increases your survivability , in other words your opponent kill himself using his own damage if you're from S47 you can private message me for my information.

-Gunnhild (S47)
                Server : S47 Tauren Camp
                Nickname : Gunnhild
                Level : 50
                Class : Archer
                Guild : Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
                  Yep, 70 slot for illusion. But i am stack on 69.... fiuh....
                  Stay at 69.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    Stay at 69.
                    did u mean stay away?

Comment

Csbg.

Comment

Working...
                      X