Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archer: Reducing Damage vs. Defense Points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer: Reducing Damage vs. Defense Points?

I'm wondering if/when there is a point in time when Goddess Blessing becomes more important than the Pdef/Mdef point attributes to remove one of them. I am debating whether I should level my Pdef/Mdef astrals to level 5 or start to feed my level 3 Goddess Blessing instead. I'm still working on trying to get the gold Illusion astral as I read somewhere that it could be a good fit too. I appreciate your comments in advance. I'm a level 50 archer btw if that matters.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6546546.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1734303

It depends in the situation But. Given the fact that u have lv4 Determination Astral. why not lvl it to lv5 and concentrate more on ur Damage since archer is born damage dealer imo.
    Last edited by ™Uriah-†-; 02-04-2013, 01:03 AM.
    “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
    you will succumb in every battle”

Server: [106] Devil's Trail
    Guild: Sancâ€*uary

Comment

Originally posted by ™Uriah-†- View Post
      It depends in the situation But. Given the fact that u have lv4 Determination Astral. why not lvl it to lv5 and concentrate more on ur Damage since archer is born damage dealer imo.
      For some reason I really like to focus my attention on defense. Call me a tank archer. lol

Any other comments would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X