Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Crypt keys for gold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crypt keys for gold?

    It would be great if we could buy crypt keys for gold(or vouchers).1-1.5MIL gold for one and put max quota of 1 or 2 per day.This way there's no chance of getting into necro dungeon for about next hmmm decade?

  • #2
    Either gold or vouchers would be good.

    +1
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      i say 75 vouchers in shop works great +1111111111111111

      Comment


      • #4
        That just won't happen. Think about it. The prices being suggested here will ensure nonstop key purchases via gold/vouchers instead of Balens.

        Comment


        • #5
          if its gold it should be at least 750k gold and there should be a limit of no more than 3 keys per day. Just enough to get into necro. If its for vouchers it should be 750 vouchers with a max limit of 3 per day as well. If you want more than you need to buy with balens. I think that's fair as it helps out everyone get what they want and if they want more they will have to purchase the keys.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            if its gold it should be at least 750k gold and there should be a limit of no more than 3 keys per day. Just enough to get into necro. If its for vouchers it should be 750 vouchers with a max limit of 3 per day as well. If you want more than you need to buy with balens. I think that's fair as it helps out everyone get what they want and if they want more they will have to purchase the keys.
            That simply won't happen. 3 keys a day ensures non stop necro'ing and also guarantees a huge surplus for players who elect to cata only.

            Comment


            • #7
              What if you limited it to 3 a week?
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

              Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

              General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                That simply won't happen. 3 keys a day ensures non stop necro'ing and also guarantees a huge surplus for players who elect to cata only.
                3 keys per day is enough to open necro ONCE and necro can't be non stop u can do it once per day until u reach the final level that u can reach
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                I am a 100% Noob

                I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                Become a friend and be kind

                hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  3 keys per day is enough to open necro ONCE and necro can't be non stop u can do it once per day until u reach the final level that u can reach
                  Once per day, sir. That means no one will buy keys. This means every day, said players will necro once per day nonstop.

                  If players don't feel like doing necro, they'll simply stockpile keys.

                  I don't see how you're correcting me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                    What if you limited it to 3 a week?
                    Better... though it took an act of God to get them to be given out by the altar already. I shudder to think what it would take to be given out by this method. :P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      Better... though it took an act of God to get them to be given out by the altar already. I shudder to think what it would take to be given out by this method. :P
                      Give me five minutes alone with a developer and a hammer... ;-)
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

                      Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

                      General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        +1 but for vouchers (2k voucher would seem fair for me )

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                          +1 but for vouchers (2k voucher would seem fair for me )
                          2k is too much,1.5mil gold for one seems reasonable to me

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I can only think of making it fair if its 1k contribution and only one key per day, since Necro wasn't suppose to be done once per day except if you are hardcore casher anyways.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              if its gold it should be at least 750k gold and there should be a limit of no more than 3 keys per day. Just enough to get into necro. If its for vouchers it should be 750 vouchers with a max limit of 3 per day as well. If you want more than you need to buy with balens. I think that's fair as it helps out everyone get what they want and if they want more they will have to purchase the keys.
                              Why should people get a chance to buy more that them can burn per day.

                              Crypt tooken give more if you use key both exp, stone, gems. So i dont think 75 balance is for mutch about that self i buy them for balance.
                              And i keep get mini 1 everyday frome MP dongous or frome solo instance.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X