No announcement yet.

Crypt keys for gold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold for purchasing Crypt Key(s) is good, but I don't think this will happens. I would rather pay something else like astral or guild contributions instead of paying around 1mil+ gold per key.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Once per day, sir. That means no one will buy keys. This means every day, said players will necro once per day nonstop.

If players don't feel like doing necro, they'll simply stockpile keys.

I don't see how you're correcting me.
      You make it sound that crypt keys is the only profit R2 gets. I am pretty sure they make bank off socket rods alone. Not to mention the mounts, 100% scrolls, the spirit covenant, and much more. Crypt keys will hardly make a dent in them. Also why would people stockpile keys? Most people would use them each day to get the double xp and gems. Getting that much gold and vouchers isn't easy either. As people will be having to choose to either buy keys, use gold on astrals or skills or enchanting. For vouchers they be using it on voucher buffs. Lastly, you really need to stop stating things in facts as you don't know what r2 plans on doing or not doing. We all thought that rods and crypt keys wouldn't be giving out free at all and look at it now. You can get rods and keys for free. In fact I have 8 rods i got from alter and BG chests. Does that mean I won't buy anymore rods? No it doesn't.

Comment

Working...
      X