X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efi4100
    started a topic Crypt keys for gold?

Crypt keys for gold?

It would be great if we could buy crypt keys for gold(or vouchers).1-1.5MIL gold for one and put max quota of 1 or 2 per day.This way there's no chance of getting into necro dungeon for about next hmmm decade?

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Once per day, sir. That means no one will buy keys. This means every day, said players will necro once per day nonstop.

If players don't feel like doing necro, they'll simply stockpile keys.

I don't see how you're correcting me.
    You make it sound that crypt keys is the only profit R2 gets. I am pretty sure they make bank off socket rods alone. Not to mention the mounts, 100% scrolls, the spirit covenant, and much more. Crypt keys will hardly make a dent in them. Also why would people stockpile keys? Most people would use them each day to get the double xp and gems. Getting that much gold and vouchers isn't easy either. As people will be having to choose to either buy keys, use gold on astrals or skills or enchanting. For vouchers they be using it on voucher buffs. Lastly, you really need to stop stating things in facts as you don't know what r2 plans on doing or not doing. We all thought that rods and crypt keys wouldn't be giving out free at all and look at it now. You can get rods and keys for free. In fact I have 8 rods i got from alter and BG chests. Does that mean I won't buy anymore rods? No it doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Gold for purchasing Crypt Key(s) is good, but I don't think this will happens. I would rather pay something else like astral or guild contributions instead of paying around 1mil+ gold per key.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    if its gold it should be at least 750k gold and there should be a limit of no more than 3 keys per day. Just enough to get into necro. If its for vouchers it should be 750 vouchers with a max limit of 3 per day as well. If you want more than you need to buy with balens. I think that's fair as it helps out everyone get what they want and if they want more they will have to purchase the keys.
    Why should people get a chance to buy more that them can burn per day.

Crypt tooken give more if you use key both exp, stone, gems. So i dont think 75 balance is for mutch about that self i buy them for balance.
    And i keep get mini 1 everyday frome MP dongous or frome solo instance.

Leave a comment:

• Xadsyath
    replied
    I can only think of making it fair if its 1k contribution and only one key per day, since Necro wasn't suppose to be done once per day except if you are hardcore casher anyways.

Leave a comment:

• efi4100
    replied
    Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
    +1 but for vouchers (2k voucher would seem fair for me )
    2k is too much,1.5mil gold for one seems reasonable to me

Leave a comment:

• shadow1477777
    replied
    +1 but for vouchers (2k voucher would seem fair for me )

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Better... though it took an act of God to get them to be given out by the altar already. I shudder to think what it would take to be given out by this method. :P
    Give me five minutes alone with a developer and a hammer... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    What if you limited it to 3 a week?
    Better... though it took an act of God to get them to be given out by the altar already. I shudder to think what it would take to be given out by this method. :P

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    3 keys per day is enough to open necro ONCE and necro can't be non stop u can do it once per day until u reach the final level that u can reach
    Once per day, sir. That means no one will buy keys. This means every day, said players will necro once per day nonstop.

If players don't feel like doing necro, they'll simply stockpile keys.

I don't see how you're correcting me.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    That simply won't happen. 3 keys a day ensures non stop necro'ing and also guarantees a huge surplus for players who elect to cata only.
    3 keys per day is enough to open necro ONCE and necro can't be non stop u can do it once per day until u reach the final level that u can reach

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    What if you limited it to 3 a week?

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    if its gold it should be at least 750k gold and there should be a limit of no more than 3 keys per day. Just enough to get into necro. If its for vouchers it should be 750 vouchers with a max limit of 3 per day as well. If you want more than you need to buy with balens. I think that's fair as it helps out everyone get what they want and if they want more they will have to purchase the keys.
    That simply won't happen. 3 keys a day ensures non stop necro'ing and also guarantees a huge surplus for players who elect to cata only.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    That just won't happen. Think about it. The prices being suggested here will ensure nonstop key purchases via gold/vouchers instead of Balens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X