Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Young Guilds and No Goods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Guilds and No Goods

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the reason why only top 16 guilds can participate in guild battle. Of course in my opinion all guilds should be able to participate in it. As someone who wanted to start they're own guild someday, it seriously handicaps them. I was not aware of this until recent ( both of the guilds I had joined were within top 8). Perhaps it has been already answered, but I sure would like to know why.

This is part of the competitive (read competitiveness in whatever way you want) nature of the game...

You want to get rewards for winning the guild war? First, make sure you are a top 16 guild?
    You want to be a top 16 guild? Attract top cash players...
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I've met a lot of strong non vip's, within top 16, who can easily out beat normal vip's. Yeah of course it helps when your paying for the game, you get the best rewards by all means. but I believe you can make a strong enough team with either little or no vip's. I think a lot of it has to due with the devotion of the player

Comment

non-VIP doesn't mean non-casher.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

competitiveness it is not, it more like elitist and promotes the want to only join the top 16 guilds leaving all the other left out while the top 16 get extra perks to help them keep their title its very broken and i could go on but no one really cares until the top 16 are full then we will loose players ..... this game rocks but needs a lot of work

--thanks for reading
          --ution

Comment

i guess u can try recruiting and building up yr guild, over time, let's say 5 to 6 months time they can be competitive.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

when players stop posting complaints about no players turning up from other guilds to battle,.... one person winning a battle on their own because nobody else turned up on either side.... and the number of * dead * players in guilds that are ranked high on BR but actually have a couple of active players only....
              then maybe you will have a issue that will carry more weight with the powers that be.....

however at this stage, there are servers that do not have 16 guilds.... because the rest dissolved...
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

hmm, u kno he has a decent point. In my server there was this guild that had a few active players but could not compete in guild battle cuz the guilds ranked 10-16 are inactive but still have a lot of inactive players (dead br rating) in them that have a higher br rating than theres. of course that guild left and joined another after a while.

Comment

i think they should have the top 16 cause everyone is so psycho about how awesome the current system is. and then allow lower guilds a skirmish mode for less rewards... rather then this stupid exclusive ****.... that only promotes the top 16 guilds... cause most would rather join a guild that can do guild war rather join a guild that might someday be in guild wars

thanks for reading
                  ution

Comment

Trust me I agree, with the sense of some servers lacking in players. and/or dedicated guilds. I started playing wartune on kabam3 when there was 4 servers available. there is now 10 total for people to access. The game has obviously received a lot of popularity over the last few months. With that being said, and a higher rate of people joining, why make it more competitive for the people who are just starting the game? Now theyre chances of getting into a top guild are practically 0% after mergers of the guilds that wont longer be allowed in guild battle, all the positions of strong players will be kept, and none given to the already lower guilds. I'm all for competitiveness as any other, but I kinda disagree with the fact that the new players joining will have a harder time than I did starting out. If anything, they're should be allowed 20-25 top guilds, to compensate for all the new players, and maybe just make it a bit more fair for and equal for everyone. I only speak so strongly about this, because guild battle is awesome, and one of my favorite aspects of the game, that I think more should enjoy

Comment

I believe there were a few ss recently of a lvl 30 soloing a whole guild who didnt turn up for gb.
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

guess you will really be upset after 1.5 patch when it becomes the top 8 guilds for guild battle and not top 16

Comment

Originally posted by R26984721 View Post
                          competitiveness it is not, it more like elitist and promotes the want to only join the top 16 guilds leaving all the other left out while the top 16 get extra perks to help them keep their title its very broken and i could go on but no one really cares until the top 16 are full then we will loose players ..... this game rocks but needs a lot of work

--thanks for reading
                          --ution
                          So what you are saying the NBA, NFL, and all the rest of the sports around the world should allow all the teams in the semi and finals then? Sorry to say but if wartune allowed every guild in guild battle then they might as well take out the ranks and stuff. Seeing as that makes no sense to have them if they just allow every guild to jump in there. There is a reason for ranks and awards. it is to promote competitiveness. It's a tournament and as all tournies you need to try to reach in those brackets if you want to participate.

Comment

As I posted on the previous page, I think it would make more sense (knowing about the new patch and current guild battles) to place maybe 20-25 guilds into guild battle. Wartune grown by leaps and bounds in the last few months. If anything, a huge tourney between that many guilds would still be competitive, while still supplying the lower lvl guilds with fresh players. You never know what the dedication lvl of the player may be. The higher lvl's in guilds still get they're rich rewards regardless. If you are in top 5 chances are your guild is going to stay that way, so why does it matter? with more people getting higher lvl battles could be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbodiddy View Post
                              guess you will really be upset after 1.5 patch when it becomes the top 8 guilds for guild battle and not top 16
                              Will only make servers more dead, cause only the top 8 will live rest will join a guild they probably dislike or i full or leave
                              Kain
                              Level 44 Knight
                              ViP Level 4
                              <420_Guild> Level 5
                              [S94] Galbury Hold
                              Battle Rating 19942

Comment

Working...
                              X