Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

See When Friends Last Logged In

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See When Friends Last Logged In

See when people in our friends list last logged into the game.

As a member of a guild I know that it is possible to see when a guild member last logged into the game. In guilds this allows management to remove inactive players and recruit new members.

I propose that R2Games copies this feature for players in the friends list.
    This will be especially important for active farmers who can replace dead accounts with other players.

I do not think this should be viewable for all players, only players in accepted friends lists.

Please post your views and opinions and let's convince R2Games to implement this in their next update.

Thanks.

oh hell no...... join facebook if you want to stalk your friends or use the guild page that lists players, their roles, class, level contribution, BR and OMG offline time
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

not that hard to see if someone is active or inactive when you are active in farms...

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Oooh, and can we get R2 to include a shiny red button that activates their webcam AND undresses them too?

This does seem rather stalkerish mate especially in a game that pushes you to befriend people you don't know or interact with that whole "Add Friend" list that pops up when you log in; the friends system doesn't necessarily indicate people that you interact with so much as people who want to gain farm lewt off other players. I know I'm still cleaning my list from hitting the Add All button once - my friends on my friends list are the people I actually interact with, but this is not the case with everyone. Keeping track of the gaming habits of people I have nothing or little to do with seems unnecessary - if you interact with them, then you can just ask them when they are usually online, and if you need to get a message to them, there is that in-game mail system for the low low price of 100 Gold per Message.

Interesting side-note: most of my friends are online when I am online, which is probably why they are my "friends" - so I don't really need to track when they were online last.
        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
        Kabam Server 1 - US West
        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
          Oooh, and can we get R2 to include a shiny red button that activates their webcam AND undresses them too?
          Teh button, so shiny... Can't... resist..., must... push... button! /o.O\ Worst mistake ever...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            Teh button, so shiny... Can't... resist..., must... push... button! /o.O\ Worst mistake ever...
            The Jolly CANDY-LIKE Button...
            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
            Kabam Server 1 - US West
            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Guild: Saga

Comment

reads post 5..... smiles..... grins and giggles...... giggles more...... ROFLMAO..... ROFLWIPMPL........ETC ETC......

is never gonna be able to look at creamy and rex, without laughing, again

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                reads post 5..... smiles..... grins and giggles...... giggles more...... ROFLMAO..... ROFLWIPMPL........ETC ETC......

is never gonna be able to look at creamy and rex, without laughing, again
                Hehehe ^_^ <3

Comment

Now I understand the roaring laughter.... guys please warn me so I can swallow the coffee before I read.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                    Now I understand the roaring laughter.... guys please warn me so I can swallow the coffee before I read.
                    Now where is the fun in that?! I won't stop until said coffee comes out of your ears...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      Now where is the fun in that?! I won't stop until said coffee comes out of your ears...
                      But.. but..but.. oh go for it, I'll make Ratty clean it up when he gets done cleaning the forums.

Comment

so wartune meets chat roulette?

wow...

*popcorn*
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          so wartune meets chat roulette?

wow...

*popcorn*
                          Originally posted by shadow1477777
                          The thing is that events supposed to be for everyone to enjoy, not just basement rats.
                          Then the word filtering alone won't do anymore... Though I do wonder what a Basement Rat looks like... o.O

Comment

It's not stalkerish to know when someone ON YOUR FRIENDLIST last logged on. Would actually be useful, which is why many games do have that feature. And referring to post #2, many people have friends who aren't in same guild and quite a few people don't even use facebook O.O And side note: Whose bright idea was it to let the 14 year old, almost literate, facebook girl be a mod?
                            Every second, 75 Teemo named squirrels die. May they rest in pieces <3

Comment

Originally posted by darkangelfoxie View Post
                              It's not stalkerish to know when someone ON YOUR FRIENDLIST last logged on. Would actually be useful, which is why many games do have that feature. And referring to post #2, many people have friends who aren't in same guild and quite a few people don't even use facebook O.O And side note: Whose bright idea was it to let the 14 year old, almost literate, facebook girl be a mod?
                              14 year old almost literate, facebook girl ??? they would not be suitable as a mod for R2 forums and I am not sure who you are referring to either..... but I perfer to think that you would not be immature enough to try and insult a 40+ year old male forum mod such as myself

there is no reason why a guild style offline time could not be a option that could be considered..... but for most players, they dislike the idea that people are tracking when they are online, as people have a habit of jumping on people with dungeon requests the moment some people are online.....

Comment

Working...
                              X