Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mage: worldboss-rotation

hi,

im a lvl64 mage, with only 40,8k br. i hope u guys can help me with my wb-rotation, cuz i think, theres still a lil capability to raise the income. right now im using:

1. lightning (while loading screen)
    2. autoattack - meteor
    3. autoattack - rof
    4. autoattack - lightning
    5. only autoattack
    6. autoattack - rof
    7. im dead

ive to use 5. with only autoattack, cuz theres no time left to cast lightning - mostly. if i try and fail, i want be able to cast my last rof. thats why im fine with this autoattack.

if i vouched and and used a lvl3 int-potion, i will get 38-43k gold/daru.

my question is, could u help me to find a rotation, which would work better as my current one? (mybe with damnation, thunder!?)

thank you in advance!

u start whit rof , then 2 times light, again rof and last lightning, next attack, thunderer, ligh, light to the end.. im lvl 63 44k br , getting 45-52k gold..

Comment

means, u have a "2-round-rotation" with:

1. rof
      2. autoattack - lightning
      3. autoattack - lightning
      4. autoattack - rof
      5. autoattack - lightning

ur second round starts with:

1. thunderer
      2.-6. - autoattack - lightning

after this u start with ur first one again, means rof, lightning, lightning, rof, ... ?
      this looks bit strange, but as u said, u get 45-52k with each round, it sounds legit

Comment

check my wb section in my guide. Both above rotations can't match my rota. With 15k flat matk i get 54-58k rounds with 50% voucher buff.
        Link to my guide is in my signature
        -- cheers
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

The two ways I've found most efficent is:

NR 1:
          (All is with double)
          Rof
          Bolt
          Bolt
          Rof
          Meteor
          Rof
          This works with sufficent rage, and gives most. BUT it's alittle risky with tripple AoE Doubling, and sometimes double can fail

From Redoga actully:
          Most failsafe.
          Meteor
          Bolt
          Rof
          Bolt
          Bolt
          Rof
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

First round I open with lightning then double hit with lightning all the way through.
            Second round I open with thunderer and double hit with lightning. If I get rings or castinator proc I use a reign of fire with double hit if I think I have enough rage to save for thunderer. If all goes well I will have enough rage left over anyways to use a reign of fire here and there but this is very rare.

Unfortunately I cannot double hit in catacombs and on world boss I miss many of them due to a poor connection/computer. Usually I average about 34 or 35k but when double hit works right then I can get about 45k. This is with a level 3 pot and about 12.6k base matk and full vouchers. When I hit 64 I will get thunderer up to 4 and that should help to.

Comment

Thunderer's casting time is long. May not be that worth it to use it in WB, right?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Thunderer's casting time is long. May not be that worth it to use it in WB, right?
                Thunderer is only good as an opening skill, and that's it.

If you have PvE set though... use 2 Thunderer in a fight, works wonder.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Thunderer is only good as an opening skill, and that's it.

If you have PvE set though... use 2 Thunderer in a fight, works wonder.
                  first and last may do.. but goodluck on your rage on next round..well, maybe if castinator and focus are active in last round thunderer you will have enough for opening in next round

Comment

linazz, ur rotation works fine. i was able to push my income constantly to 45k gold/daru. but why do u change the position of ur troops? and may it be, that ur rotation does not work against every worlboss? im asking, cuz, especially against wb3, there is no time to get all ur doubleattacks - finaly for me

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                      first and last may do.. but goodluck on your rage on next round..well, maybe if castinator and focus are active in last round thunderer you will have enough for opening in next round
                      Believe me, I used level 40 legend set, and I can cast Thunderer twice every round without problem.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Wicord View Post
                        means, u have a "2-round-rotation" with:

1. rof
                        2. autoattack - lightning
                        3. autoattack - lightning
                        4. autoattack - rof
                        5. autoattack - lightning

ur second round starts with:

1. thunderer
                        2.-6. - autoattack - lightning

after this u start with ur first one again, means rof, lightning, lightning, rof, ... ?
                        this looks bit strange, but as u said, u get 45-52k with each round, it sounds legit
                        ye i use lightning sometimes all the time, first of all is fast as hell if u double hits, that troops doesnt move..idk wit thunderer is easyiest, whit rof is good to but alot slower

Comment

what do u mean with "slower0, happy"?

@deathriver, u start with 30rage + 48 rage, if u got all ur double-lightning-attacks at the beginning, if im not wrong. may i ask, how do manage/get ur rage to cast thunderer twice in one wb-attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicord View Post
                            what do u mean with "slower0, happy"?

@deathriver, u start with 30rage + 48 rage, if u got all ur double-lightning-attacks at the beginning, if im not wrong. may i ask, how do manage/get ur rage to cast thunderer twice in one wb-attack?
                            First fight, only Bolt and RoF. Getting to 100 rage is easy. And with PVE set, you start at 0 rage.

Next fight, Thunderer, down to 62 rage, double hit with Bolt, reach 94 rage, double hit with RoF, reach 98 rage, use Thunderer again, down to 60 rage, double hit again with Bolt, back to 92 rage... and so on. Since Thunderer have long cast time, you can only have 5 turns in a fight, but damage output is great.

Remember there are times you get Castinator/Ring set (and maybe Focus) proc as well, makes you lose even less rage.

{OuO**

Comment

opening turn: RoF > doublehit lightbolt all the way 4 turns

pattern: thunderer > doublehit RoF > doublehit lightbolt all the way (3turn)

alternate pattern (w/ 70+ rage): thunderer > RoF double > LB double > LB double > LB double > RoF double <<< best damage of previous patterns.. also works even with less 70 rage as long as castinator or focus is activated

Comment

Working...
                              X