Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mage: worldboss-rotation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

linazz, as i wrote, ur rotation just work perfect for wb1 and 2. i was able to increase my income drastically, thx for that. but theres something, i dont get - its the wb3. u cant!? doublehit every time, the boss seems to take less dmg and the roundtimer has changed. so thats why theres another rotation needed. any clue, or did i miss something?

Comment

Step 1: Formation - Hero in FRONT (since one of the most recent patches, noticed it to be much harder to get timing down)
      In PvP set Rage-Builder:
      Open with LB (there's a reason for this) -> auto + LB -> auto + RoF -> auto + LB -> auto + LB -> auto + RoF
      In PvP set w/ 64+ rage to open:
      Open with Thunderer -> auto + RoF -> auto + LB -> auto + LB -> auto + RoF -> auto + LB (can go 3x auto + LB and finish with auto + RoF in hopes of a castinator proc)

In PVE set:
      Open with Thunderer -> auto + RoF -> Thunderer (use immediately after RoF animation or you'll lose a turn) -> auto + RoF -> auto + LB -> auto + LB

This rotation will let you finish with 100 rage. Keep in mind, however, that procs (castinator, rings, focus, awaken) can slightly alter the rotation (awaken would sub a mid-round thunderer for 1st Delphic, others can extend the basic rotation to let you get in a 3rd thunderer). Also, the total amount of time required using this rotation (though this will net you the most gold per round of attack), your overall DPS slightly decreases compared to the PvP geared rotation cycle.

PvP set nets me about 67k gold/daru per round. PvE set nets me ~80k per round. Both using lv. 3 INT pot (which puts me just over 18k MATK -pre voucher buff-, with lv. 6 Enhanced Will Destroyer astral, mind you) and voucher buff only. PvE rotation works best if you're not reviving. PvP set will get you more in the long run if you're reviving due to the fact that the rounds are quicker (8 - 12 seconds quicker, in fact).

-Sinner (s7)
      Last edited by SinnedWill; 02-14-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

my way that works well only a mage 36k br level 60 i get 35 to 40 k a fight with only voucher bonus 30 as high as i go saving vouchers for other things

light auto light auto rof auto light auto thunder i use thunder as it packs a wallop and i may miss one hit every round but the thunder every round makes up for it..... cheers

p.s. i also use angels so i lose hits every round as a result of them healing each other when they have full health!!!! wish the a.i. would be improved in game!

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
          my way that works well only a mage 36k br level 60 i get 35 to 40 k a fight with only voucher bonus 30 as high as i go saving vouchers for other things

light auto light auto rof auto light auto thunder i use thunder as it packs a wallop and i may miss one hit every round but the thunder every round makes up for it..... cheers

p.s. i also use angels so i lose hits every round as a result of them healing each other when they have full health!!!! wish the a.i. would be improved in game!
          You can use Gryphons instead of Angels for WB, at least their damage is constant.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            You can use Gryphons instead of Angels for WB, at least their damage is constant.
            hmm, i decided gonna save daru up and when new troops come out getting the knights i'll keep the angels as back ups, right now putting leveling on hold so troops will remain same level as me as i upgrade talent system and work on 50 legendary set hopefully by the time 1.5 comes out i'll have 100 million plus daru saved and have talents at or above 15 currently at 9

Comment

Working...
            X