Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer damage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer damage?

alright i have a question here, i would like to maximize my damage on world boss, currently i have

1) pristine force lv 5
    2) enhanced determination lv 5
    3) guild skill power boost lv 8 (next upgrade 6m gold)

my main skill on world boss is AS, MS and DS. my patk 12k ish

should i upgrade 1) pristine force to lv 6 2) enhanced determination to lv 6 or 3) guild skill power boost to lv 7?

which choice would let me spend the least but getting the most damage out of it in world boss? thanks, any suggestion is welcome

edit: oh and please link me a guide about archer double hitting in world boss
    Last edited by shynnblue; 02-04-2013, 07:41 AM.

do you have crit astral? having a lot of crit will boost gold and daru. I would personally get guild skill first as it's cheaper, also make sure you have pattack and power on all of your equipment to get the maximum from your gear.

Comment

thanks i will save for guild skill then. currently out of refinement crystal so saving it to get crit/patk/power combo on the last 2 piece of gear. yes i have crit astral, but sometimes i find that i do not crit at all on wb even with pristine sniper edge equiped using AS (40% crit rate from skill + x% from stats) so i am confused how crit actually works.

Comment

I collect arount 1.5m gold and daru every singel WB.

i even buy power pots frome Guild Shop for 100 Con vs 100.000 gold i collect it fast get crit and hige lvl Crit base damges, crit PATK, and alot of like that.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

upgrade astral from lvl 5-> 6 need 10-18 mils
          while upgrade guild skill to lvl 8 only need 6 mils. And lvl 9 only need 8 mils
          if it me, I will upgrade power to lvl 9. After that i will be working on my determination then patk astral

Comment

Originally posted by idnshu View Post
            upgrade astral from lvl 5-> 6 need 10-18 mils
            while upgrade guild skill to lvl 8 only need 6 mils. And lvl 9 only need 8 mils
            if it me, I will upgrade power to lvl 9. After that i will be working on my determination then patk astral
            seems like a very good idea, i think i will do just that.

another question, i saw some archer here going without crit stats at all, is that kind of build workable? maybe with multishot?

Comment

All go with their own build, I personally won't change my build even if n1 archer from my server says it. My astrals are : Patk orange 7, crit 7, determination 6, and not using any power pots for it. Depends how much you crit too, because criting gives you a good change in getting more gold. If you aren't doing so well, use patk scroll / crit scroll, power potion, buff 50% ( or 100% if you use balens ) and you'll see how easy it is.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

archers need double skills to maximize there abilities. if you have double skills this will allow u to max AS DS AND DS, while the other build can be for dungeons and so on
                SUPERIORMAN
                SERVER 82
                GUILD LEGAL-RO
                VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                WINGS - CHECK
                RHINO - CHECK
                LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

thanks for all the advise guys, wonder if anything im missing..
                  do u guys afk the wb? or manually do double hits?
                  as for buff 50% (voucher) i use it on every single wb since i get about that amount of vouchers everyday from altar, tree, duel and boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                    thanks i will save for guild skill then. currently out of refinement crystal so saving it to get crit/patk/power combo on the last 2 piece of gear. yes i have crit astral, but sometimes i find that i do not crit at all on wb even with pristine sniper edge equiped using AS (40% crit rate from skill + x% from stats) so i am confused how crit actually works.
                    I read this somewhere else so I can't take credit for it but it works like a charm. If you have lots of insignia go into the arena shop and buy the night hunter brooch for 300. Recycle it and you immediately have 18 refinement crystals to better your stats.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                      I read this somewhere else so I can't take credit for it but it works like a charm. If you have lots of insignia go into the arena shop and buy the night hunter brooch for 300. Recycle it and you immediately have 18 refinement crystals to better your stats.
                      thanks for the neat trick

edit: hm.. about 150k exp per refine, quite a tradeoff.. got to consider it abit lol
                      Last edited by shynnblue; 02-07-2013, 02:26 AM.

Comment

^It's bad idea to rush to lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                          ^It's bad idea to rush to lvl.
                          because of decreasing exp given by mp?

Comment

Working...
                          X