Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount Training Whips Available (Where to purchase?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Training Whips Available (Where to purchase?)

I read somewhere on the forum mount training whips are available for purchase for 35 balens each. Is this still happening and if so where can I find it?

You don't purchase the whips you purchase the traning and yes it's still available, just click your stables and select train, it will tell you that you will be using balens yadda yadda.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

it was a event, its over and done with.....
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

If you have balen and you press the 'Train' mount button on the Mount interface, it will automatically consume 35 balen for a whip. You can not buy a whip; but you can train your mount (= whip) for 35 balen each
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

yes but be careful when training with a whip. if you run out and keep clicking you will automatically lose your balens. there is no warning message that pops up. i just wasted close to 400 balens while training.

Comment

Working...
          X