Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Question dg 65 last boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question dg 65 last boss

    did he used PATK or MATK damage?

    If he used both, so AOE = MATK and single hit = PATK?

  • #2
    Sounds same mechanic as world boss attacks to me. Basically a mix of both. See it like Matk+Patk VS your Mdef+Pdef.
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

    Comment


    • #3
      Seems like both to me too. I had tried increasing mdef by 2000 but the boss seems to hit for the same amount of damage.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
        Sounds same mechanic as world boss attacks to me. Basically a mix of both. See it like Matk+Patk VS your Mdef+Pdef.
        Ah so will have same resoult if i convert my MDEF gem to PDEF?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Seems like both to me too. I had tried increasing mdef by 2000 but the boss seems to hit for the same amount of damage.
          Ah got the picture. Thanks for the info.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
            Ah so will have same resoult if i convert my MDEF gem to PDEF?
            Well, not really. If you're a mage, the 20% additionnal Mdef passive will make so more Mdef will help. Opposite if you're a knight, then converting Mdef to Pdef will give you that same 20% "bonus" But I personally you don't need to waste that much gold to swap, just maybe use a higher def. potion level, or maybe a hp scroll to allow you to eat a little bit more damage A defensive rune when he does his aoe (3 hits) can save you from dying too

            Good luck! Don't give up!
            Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
            Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
            Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
            Weak warrior

            Comment

            Working...
            X