Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think the female archer isn't as feminine as the others?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else think the female archer isn't as feminine as the others?

Eh, maybe it's just me, but lately I've noticed how pretty the female warriors and mages are and how tomboyish the female archer is.

Well, I did choose the archer for several reasons, and one of them was because she was more akin to who I would be IRL, but her battle stance isn't as attractive as the others, I think. Even the female warrior manages to look feminine with her stance. If you've noticed, the female warrior and female mage both have their legs posed with one before the other. The female archer has them sort of... spread out or something :b

Also, when walking around the female archer seems to have an abnormally small head. Or is that just me?

Anyway, tell me what you think. I can't be the only one who is a little jealous at how pretty the other female characters look... I think

Really? I think the female knights are the least feminine. Imho, they're just ugly. The female archers are pretty, but nothing beats the female mage, obviously :P

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Really? I think the female knights are the least feminine. Imho, they're just ugly. The female archers are pretty, but nothing beats the female mage, obviously :P
      Yes from a guy's point of view we quite like the lvl 45 pvp set for female mages.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        Yes from a guy's point of view we quite like the lvl 45 pvp set for female mages.
        Jeez, I wonder why... ^_^

Comment

It's ironic only the female mage seems to fall gracefully down when dead, everyone else takes a knee.
          Last edited by Serrin; 02-05-2013, 07:58 AM. Reason: typo

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
          X