Server time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server time

I just wanna know What time is it on the server? I live in romania , and i don't have a clue when event start or anything else...Why u smartass don't put a clock in browser window? Any noobs to see SERVER TIME!!!

yup...sorry my bad
    Last edited by Nuryaki; 07-10-2012, 07:23 PM.

The "smartasses" did implement a clock for you players to look at.
    Jus' sayin'
    Underneath your mini-map, the little icons, the far right one tells you the server time.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      The "smartasses" did implement a clock for you players to look at.
      Jus' sayin'
      Underneath your mini-map, the little icons, the far right one tells you the server time.
      Ummm. can you put a screenshot? I can't find the time.
      Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
      -Sun Tzu

Comment

Is the little clock icon under your minimap -_- And nuryaki chances are if you want them to do something you should probably ask and not call them "smartasses"

Comment

ok.........

... i can't find it. Or the minimap in the right corner(unless you mean the world map). PLZ! post a screenshot.
          Last edited by BrotherVT; 07-13-2012, 06:08 PM. Reason: Merging Posts
          Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

-Sun Tzu

Comment

Underneath the mini map, which is in the upper left hand corner, there are 5 little icons. The icon to the very right looks like a little stop watch. Hover over that and you will see the server time.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	serverclock.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1659627
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You all do realize this post was made in the Wartune section right?

Comment

Originally posted by Rotted View Post
                You all do realize this post was made in the Wartune section right?
                Although, he did edit his post saying his bad - so it was actually a Crystal Saga issue.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

oh lol i was talking about wartune...
                  Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

-Sun Tzu

Comment

Okay. Wartunes issue. Got it.

So, I don't see a clock and I've clicked on everything. But hey, it's still in testing so maybe you'll find a clock put in soon.

Wartunes question or not- please watch what you say when you post. The rudeness in the first post is appalling.

Moving to the Wartunes section.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well we want to see the server time. please r2game, make it happen. thank

Comment

Well it might not be intentional rudeness. I had an Italian guy tell me one time I had a big %$& (butt). I was like excuse me! The other italians explained that in italy have a big 'butt' means your very lucky. Just sayin

Comment

I've managed to find out that the server time is GMT -6

Comment

When you PM your friend it shows the server time,
                            Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
                            Thanks

Comment

everytime? no thanks... please implement a time button :-D

Comment

Working...
                              X