X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exploit in BG / Cross server BG

GET VIP9
    Honor lost -100%
    get naked and let all ur guildie farm ur death till all high honor esp when the "knight guard" is dead ask ur guildie wait outside ur spawn point and u go bang him

IF u r 1 or more rank higher den him, 200honor+ easily farm

with Cross server bg, these vip9 just gona farm non stop for cross server points too =] y these game gt so much exploit.. astral exploit now bg @@

oh ma ma mia,, lets farm ppls ^-^ its gona be very long be4 they will patch it =]

Wow. To use this exploit, you need to spend 3k usd first.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R23798887 View Post
      GET VIP9
      Honor lost -100%
      get naked and let all ur guildie farm ur death till all high honor esp when the "knight guard" is dead ask ur guildie wait outside ur spawn point and u go bang him

IF u r 1 or more rank higher den him, 200honor+ easily farm

with Cross server bg, these vip9 just gona farm non stop for cross server points too =] y these game gt so much exploit.. astral exploit now bg @@

oh ma ma mia,, lets farm ppls ^-^ its gona be very long be4 they will patch it =]
      then what u waiting for? time to get VIP 9 dude

Comment

#1, the knight guard isn't that easy to kill (least for my server).
        #2, it's still the time for revive no matter..
        #3, If you're lvl 9 VIP then you should know what you're doing, and should also aim to increase your own honor, instead of actully wasting time :I

Also, WHAT KIND OF PURPOSE, does it serve for the 9VIP to Kill the Kight Guard? Please enlighten me on this, if he's the one to die, just meat in the top or bottom :s
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Wow. To use this exploit, you need to spend 3k usd first.
          lol yea

And if I see somebody spend 3000US$ for that, Then I would let them
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

why not do it this way. 2 vip 9 hit each other. no matter who wins or lost they both farms honors. based on dryads both said will equally win.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Is this actually an exploit or is this someone who EARNED VIP 9 simply being generous to others (keep in mind that feeding honor to someone, even a guildmate or friend will still help ALL players since they will rank up quicker and be worth more honor to others)? I'd like some clarification, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                why not do it this way. 2 vip 9 hit each other. no matter who wins or lost they both farms honors. based on dryads both said will equally win.
                Sounds like something you can go do then, instead of farming ppl 20-30 levels below you... =_=

Comment

Originally posted by creamysaucepan View Post
                  sounds like something you can go do then, instead of farming ppl 20-30 levels below you... =_=
                  lols! ^_^
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	OQPIdaq.png
Views:	1
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	1664224

I'm not level 9 VIP... there were several other level 9 VIP's in our BG today... but you came in late apparently and were sorry...
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

I think dishonour points should be rewarded for attacking ppl 5 or more levels below ones own level... Beating up small fry has got nothing to do with Honor. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        I think dishonour points should be rewarded for attacking ppl 5 or more levels below ones own level... Beating up small fry has got nothing to do with Honor. Oh well...
                        heheh lols. That'd be bad news for such a lot of people

Comment

u guys still debating without reading the new patches... LOL
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

u guys still debating without reading the new patches... LOL
                            Just debating you and your ideas about level 9 VIP's... but if you actually read the comments you'd realise that...

Comment

Totally legal IIRC. Kinda stinks for the other players but it's a perk of cashing.

Comment

Working...
                              X