Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

exploit in BG / Cross server BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    What if they pool the players randomly into different battlegrounds for all who enter within a 5 or 10minute window so you can't login at the same time as someone else and expect to enter the same battleground?

    And a different question but how many different battlegrounds will there be filled up at each bracket during a specific time? I'm guessing 3 or 4 for 60's brackets and a lot more at the lower ones.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      Just debating you and your ideas about level 9 VIP's... but if you actually read the comments you'd realise that...
      it's not debating it's call jealous.
      get urself a vip 9 and let the others whine....
      ☣CAIN☣

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        I think dishonour points should be rewarded for attacking ppl 5 or more levels below ones own level... Beating up small fry has got nothing to do with Honor. Oh well...
        this game is not about lvl.
        lvl only give u sp which not so much needed in later game.
        and the other is to open that astral slot.
        don't hope from the bonus stats from lvling.
        if possible i also want to decrease 3 lvl from mine. cos i'm getting very little exp now which slow down my talents improvement.
        ☣CAIN☣

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by onimad View Post
          this game is not about lvl.
          lvl only give u sp which not so much needed in later game.
          and the other is to open that astral slot.
          don't hope from the bonus stats from lvling.
          if possible i also want to decrease 3 lvl from mine. cos i'm getting very little exp now which slow down my talents improvement.
          hey onimad, when r u n linketong gonna try that officer in bg.
          Personally I feel both of u can do it.
          Maybe Linketong can outheal the officer.
          62996
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            hey onimad, when r u n linketong gonna try that officer in bg.
            Personally I feel both of u can do it.
            Maybe Linketong can outheal the officer.
            With Lin's stats, out healing is possible, but with the time wasted, I bet Lin's gonna grab others instead.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

            {OuO**

            Comment


            • #21
              I know VIP 9s are gonna scream (even me?) at this but I always felt that this level shouldn't have complete immunity to honor loss. -80%/-90% would at least somewhat discourage honor farming.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                hey onimad, when r u n linketong gonna try that officer in bg.
                Personally I feel both of u can do it.
                Maybe Linketong can outheal the officer.
                u give me 3 very good reason why should the officer b killed?
                ☣CAIN☣

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  With Lin's stats, out healing is possible, but with the time wasted, I bet Lin's gonna grab others instead.
                  well smart thinking..
                  ☣CAIN☣

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by onimad View Post
                    it's not debating it's call jealous.
                    LOL! Don't flatter yourself.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      LOL! Don't flatter yourself.
                      i will not b flatter by myself :P
                      ☣CAIN☣

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by onimad View Post
                        it's not debating it's call jealous.
                        get urself a vip 9 and let the others whine....
                        Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        LOL! Don't flatter yourself.
                        lol! Funniest thing today so far. Jealousy of your VIP9? NAh. Jealousy of your BR? Nope. Jealousy of your level? Never. Absolutely nothing you have or do is worth being jealous over.

                        It's just funny that you don't practice what you preach, but that's to be expected.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          lol! Funniest thing today so far. Jealousy of your VIP9? NAh. Jealousy of your BR? Nope. Jealousy of your level? Never. Absolutely nothing you have or do is worth being jealous over.

                          It's just funny that you don't practice what you preach, but that's to be expected.

                          yeah funny though when people asking for mercy to mine crystal...
                          maybe it should change the name to mercy ground instead of battleground.
                          ☣CAIN☣

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            You should BG with me, I get mad when people lose to me
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

                            ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X