Mount strength.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount strength.

^ aka beast soul point. what does it do?

piggy mount has +10 all stats +300 mount strength, while shadow steed is +10 all stats + 50 mount strength. so what exactly is the difference?

The Piggy mount is a 1 time event mount. The Shadow Steed is anytime accesible mount from Cash shop? Quite a huge diffrence.
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

what does mount strenght indicate.. i ma a little confused at that .. any one care to clarify please?>

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
        The Piggy mount is a 1 time event mount. The Shadow Steed is anytime accesible mount from Cash shop? Quite a huge diffrence.
        yup but i'm not discussing about the rarity of the mounts, just what "mount strength" stats do. coz both mounts have same stats bonus just different mount strength, so not sure where the difference lies.

Comment

they indicate how many horses you have. More mount strength = more horses = higher horse stats.

Each mount give X amnout of horse strength
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
            More mount strength = more horses = higher horse stats.
            ok then i find this a little not right, lets compare piggy mount with royal steed..
            piggy mount gives +10 all stats, royal steed gives +50 all stats, that is to say, royal steed is 5 times stronger than the piggy mount in terms of bonus stats. but royal steed only gives 250 mount strength while piggy gives 300.. hugely disproportionate.

and i heard from someone mount strength (not the stats provided by the mount) increases br too? if that is so then it gives br for "empty stats"?

can someone clarify if mount strength really gives no extra bonus to the hero but just a stand-alone figure?
            Last edited by shynnblue; 02-05-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

mount strenght gives nothing.doesnt add on the BR of the hero. i have stable 3 and the normal mounts only gives mount strenght.they didnt add anything on my BR. Its only something that allows u to be on the leaderboards on the ''mount strength'' section

Comment

so it is pointless i see. thanks for clarify

Comment

Bumping an old thread. I'd like to find out if there is anything quantifiable difference in the mount strength of two different horses. Example above for instance. Piggy and others have a higher mount strength than say the royal steed that gives better individual stats.

Why has r2 continue to give different mount strength stats on horses if it doesn't do anything?

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                    Bumping an old thread. I'd like to find out if there is anything quantifiable difference in the mount strength of two different horses. Example above for instance. Piggy and others have a higher mount strength than say the royal steed that gives better individual stats.

Why has r2 continue to give different mount strength stats on horses if it doesn't do anything?
                    dont blame r2 on this

blame the game developers

Comment

So, basically, it doesnt boost any stat of the character?
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Mount strength does nothing but gives another thing to be ranked by. Generally, more horses = More mount strength.

You gain +5 max level your mounts stats can be trained to for each Special Mount (Excluding Therion Sand Rider who gives +10)
                        and +20 Max level for each level of stables.

Again, Mount strength determines absolutely nothing, gives indication of how many mounts one might have, and another thing to rank.

Comment

Mount strength is for show.. it's like vip decorations for castle... It's shiny but doesn't do anything. (Well you can get a title, but like I said, just for show)

Comment

Working...
                          X