Cross realm bgs suggestion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross realm bgs suggestion!

Now we see that we can do many BGs whole day, i was waiting for it to happen in my dreams and ok.
    but at this point, while i want to live in battlegrounds, i will miss the exeprience gained from MP dungeons and the guild tree? and other daily quests?
    Can you make BGs give ~ 100k experience at level 60 each? (50k XP at level 50 and so on so on so on)

I'll do the BGs whole day personally and idc about losing levels, just want R2 to hear me out and other members to give a reason "why not" !

Thanks!

p.s.
    Don't tell me that you don't see how they copy wow cataclysm - so if you copy the way cata works, copy the XP from battlegrounds too is my suggestion!
    Last edited by R25417773; 02-06-2013, 06:03 AM.

=_= You're just trolling, right? Please tell me you're just trolling? Otherwise I have no hope for mankind left.

Comment

So with battle grounds only being on 10 hours a day... that leaves a further 14 hours in the day for you to get the rest of your stuff done... How is 14 hours not enough time?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

10 times a day, once an hour, starting at 1pm server time... You are pretty terrible at time management if you can't get your other stuff done in the remaining minutes in those hours, since a BG is only 25 minutes...

Comment

Sorry to have life and a need for sleep, but thanks for opinions
          I like the pvp part of this game, so i save arena's and duels for the evening - to have 3 hours of non-stop pvp...........
          ........ now that we can have more BGs done, i'm going to spend more time in the game (which is exactly 5 hours per day for BGs) so i wonder if its nice idea.

Don't tell me that you don't see how they copy wow cataclysm - so if you copy the way cata works, copy the XP from battlegrounds too is my suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by R25417773 View Post
            I like the pvp part of this game, so i save arena's and duels for the evening - to have 3 hours of non-stop pvp...........
            ........ now that we can have more BGs done, i'm going to spend more time in the game (which is exactly 5 hours per day for BGs) so i wonder if its nice idea.

You get more xp per level in catas because it get's harder with every increasing level. How do you want to copy that to BG? Make every following BG tougher than the one before? I don't see yet how that's possible, since it's just random who enters at what time.

There are so many ways to gain XP, I think there should be a few activities left that don't gain XP. Remember that not everyone wants to earn XP.

Comment

Presuming you know they copied it from experience ... your final statement seems incongruous alongside your initial statement.
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

Comment

Life and need for sleep....yeah sounds familiar. It's what you do after you finish game tasks, which really.. .be honest except for the events you have to wait for a specific time to do... take almost no time at all now thanks to "blitz" and "bounty helper" and.. see where I'm going? I begin to wonder if anyone actually wants to PLAY the game anymore or just have it played for you.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                  ... I begin to wonder if anyone actually wants to PLAY the game anymore or just have it played for you.
                  I want the boring stuff played for me, and I want to do the fun stuff, like gank people 10+ levels lower than me and do a happy dance on their corpse while they cry to their mommies.
                  Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                  Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                  S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                    I want the boring stuff played for me, and I want to do the fun stuff, like gank people 10+ levels lower than me and do a happy dance on their corpse
                    Come play on S5 and I'll show you how that's properly done...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      Come play on S5 and I'll show you how that's properly done...
                      You just want to cream me ... still sounds pretty hawt though...

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

You just want to cream me ... still sounds pretty hawt though...
                        Like I said, come over here and I'll show you death by hawt cream... I could start playing on S1 again, but S5 is where my real monster is. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          Like I said, come over here and I'll show you death by hawt cream... I could start playing on S1 again, but S5 is where my real monster is. ^^
                          Play on S1 - I'd love to touch your monster.

o.O - wait - I think that should be the other way around.

Malfaedor
                          Kabam Server 1 - US West

General Zod
                          S5 - Roaring Wetlands

Comment

Play on S1 - I'd love to touch your monster.

o.O - wait - I think that should be the other way around.
                            Ooh, babeh! ^^ See you on S5! :P

Comment

Working...
                            X