Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ViP Devotion reward.

Greetings,

I'd like to suggest a reward for higher level ViP players at +100 devotion. Usually every day I end 110 Devotion because I get 10 from ViP login.
    Possibly something Like a L3 gem box 10 Soul crystals 3 skeleton keys and 3 mount training whips. Something enticing yet not over powered.
    From an economic standpoint I think more people would ViP up for something like this.

Thanks
    Bel

you get 10 free VIP tokens daily... which when saved up, you can then use to spin the VIP wheel... and get those goodies you mentioned...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Yes. I know this thank you for stating the obvious. (rolls eyes) I was talking about a completely different thing as in +100 Devotion. Not the quest for getting 20 devotion.

And frankly your just plain wrong I've never gotten a gem from the ViP wheel. Not even when there was a L2 box on there several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Belmakar View Post
        Yes. I know this thank you for stating the obvious. (rolls eyes) I was talking about a completely different thing as in +100 Devotion. Not the quest for getting 20 devotion.

And frankly your just plain wrong I've never gotten a gem from the ViP wheel. Not even when there was a L2 box on there several times.
        Yes. I know what you were talking about in your oringial suggestion. I can read, strangely enough. I just said that it's pretty much already in place. It's just called the VIP wheel and not an additional daily bonus for VIPs.

I have gotten gems out of the VIP wheel.
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

I am a high level VIP player. My view is that getting even more items compared to nonVIP is just wrong.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Next thing ya know, we VIP 9s will want a bonus for +140 devotion.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Next thing ya know, we VIP 9s will want a bonus for +140 devotion.
              You mean on top of everything else...?: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?46621-Vip-9 Still not enough! Put in a real life Unicorn, and a lifetime supply of bacon in there as well, and then I'll stop whining for 2 mins, because I'm such an ungrateful bastard... ^_^

Comment

and a toe massage for the mods .......
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                  With one's hands or mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                    Just your toes? Personally I'd have gone with a shoulder rub and a good hug...

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Just your toes? Personally I'd have gone with a shoulder rub and a good hug...
                      Maybe he's got really really big toes?? ô.Ô

Comment

Can we make the bonus Devotion item akin to the Piggy Card/Mount in the upcoming Valentine's Day blitz? You know - if you do everything and collect every rose petal, you'll wind up with 84 at the end of the month (Piggy needs 85). So maybe we can grant 10 L7 Gems of your choice, A BRAND NEW UNICORN and a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat when you reach 141 Devotion?
                        Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                        Kabam Server 1 - US West
                        Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                        S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                          Can we make the bonus Devotion item akin to the Piggy Card/Mount in the upcoming Valentine's Day blitz? You know - if you do everything and collect every rose petal, you'll wind up with 84 at the end of the month (Piggy needs 85). So maybe we can grant 10 L7 Gems of your choice, A BRAND NEW UNICORN and a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat when you reach 141 Devotion?
                          *sits crosslegged and with arms folded on the floor* Hmph... but I wanted BACON!!!!! Whhaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaa WHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            *sits crosslegged and with arms folded on the floor* Hmph... but I wanted BACON!!!!! Whhaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaa WHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!
                            Read the box - it's Bacon-flavoured Rice-a-Roni.
                            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                            Kabam Server 1 - US West
                            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                              Read the box - it's Bacon-flavoured Rice-a-Roni.
                              That's like fondling boobies-shaped moobs... it's just not the same...

Comment

Working...
                              X