Is it possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible?

Hello all! I am just wondering if its possible to gain 14k exp on an astral in just a span of 24h? Just curious. Thanks!

yes it is, if you use balens to get gold and use all astrals for exp.

Comment

I see. Thanks. I just asked coz I noticed a guy in the server where I'm in gained 14k exp on his orange astral yesterday in a span of 1 day. And now, he just gained 13k exp. Kinda fishy in a way but well he's just prolly rich lol.

Comment

Originally posted by loveleigh87 View Post
        I see. Thanks. I just asked coz I noticed a guy in the server where I'm in gained 14k exp on his orange astral yesterday in a span of 1 day. And now, he just gained 13k exp. Kinda fishy in a way but well he's just prolly rich lol.
        14k exp per day is very suspicious.
        Which server and what is his level/BR?

Post screenshots here.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

He just turned lvl 50 a while ago. And he is the highest lvl 50 for now in the server. His current BR is 31k I just noticed in my SS that yesterday at 2:55 PM his orange crit astral was at 70/14440 exp. And I checked it an hour ago, its already lvl 5. His mdef orange astral has 13k exp now. Just cant compare that orange astral since he didn't equip it yesterday. Can I PM you the SS instead CondorHero?

Comment

Originally posted by loveleigh87 View Post
            He just turned lvl 50 a while ago. And he is the highest lvl 50 for now in the server. His current BR is 31k I just noticed in my SS that yesterday at 2:55 PM his orange crit astral was at 70/14440 exp. And I checked it an hour ago, its already lvl 5. His mdef orange astral has 13k exp now. Just cant compare that orange astral since he didn't equip it yesterday. Can I PM you the SS instead CondorHero?
            PM me the screenshot, server number.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

astral hack again??
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

its not likely but it is possible especially if they dominate wb and do a dungeon completion at the same time. Unlikely but possible. WB is 3 times a day after all.
                SUPERIORMAN
                SERVER 82
                GUILD LEGAL-RO
                VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                WINGS - CHECK
                RHINO - CHECK
                LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Guys, you do realise he could've had a "feeder astral" right? One that he has been working on for a while without throwing onto his primary astrals until it has enough exp to level up. Most of the top players on each server do this so as to keep everyone else guessing. And yes, technicially even if he wasn't using a "feeder astral" to do it, 14k astral exp IS possible - particularly if they have a good bit of star points saved up. With the current events, you could probably get about 6k astral exp with the gold from a single king's bounty.

Comment

sounds like an archer also, which makes its fairly plausible
                    SUPERIORMAN
                    SERVER 82
                    GUILD LEGAL-RO
                    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                    WINGS - CHECK
                    RHINO - CHECK

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                      Guys, you do realise he could've had a "feeder astral" right? One that he has been working on for a while without throwing onto his primary astrals until it has enough exp to level up. Most of the top players on each server do this so as to keep everyone else guessing. And yes, technicially even if he wasn't using a "feeder astral" to do it, 14k astral exp IS possible - particularly if they have a good bit of star points saved up. With the current events, you could probably get about 6k astral exp with the gold from a single king's bounty.
                      too many people just want to cry hac ker lol and the above is correct surprised the mod took interest lol
                      SUPERIORMAN
                      SERVER 82
                      GUILD LEGAL-RO
                      VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                      WINGS - CHECK
                      RHINO - CHECK

Comment

lol I'm not saying he's a hacker or anything. Just curious if its really possible to lvl it in a day. And yes, he might have gotten the gold from the current events and WB as well

Comment

Yeah I've got 22k on one of my astrals in one day before from a gold promotion event so if you have a promotion event then it is more than possible

Comment

I see. Thanks for the info.

Comment

king's bounty
                              wb 100% with lvl 4/5 power pot.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                              X