VIP Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Quests

VIP Daily Quests– Receive a variety of daily quests just for VIP players, each offering unique and special rewards.

the above is copied from the wartune website, i am vip, i dont see any variety of vip quests as stated, theres just 1 vip quest per day what gives me 10 vip tokens, am i missing something here?

thanks
    I've never been to America but I've been in some states

You're missing nothing.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      You're missing nothing.
      strange how they make it sound like we get loads of extra quests when we only get one!! they should change how they word that cus to me its false advertizing lol :P

Comment

the game is in a constant state of development.... and new quests are something that are being considered....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadWolf! View Post
          strange how they make it sound like we get loads of extra quests when we only get one!! they should change how they word that cus to me its false advertizing lol :P
          +1 to that! it sucks!!

Comment

You get tokens , be happy. save them up and you get a free 560k gold every few days . Be happy with the small things ; Just a shame we'l never be able to get the gems .

And give the developers some slack will ya, the game isn't running for that long so rushing things will only resolve in more bugs = more maintenance = more whining from all of you , meaning they have to spent to much time reading your tickets and les time to develop this little funny game
            Sit back, relax and get some sleep once a while o_O

greetingzz

Comment

moving to game discussion so the thread is not closed
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

lol crosiss i hear ya bro, what u said is right, just with there wording i expected a lot more than 1 vip quest, apart from that im glad i became vip, its a great game :P

Comment

Working...
                X