• Show
Clear All

• Kain Silverhand Top 25 Suggestions & Feedback

Suggestion & Feedback

Kain
    Knight
    43 Casher's ViP
    25 Non - Casher [S134]

Just write the 1-25 number and feedback.

if any of this is wrong or been fixed, please let me know.

1. Better Custom and more friendly Chat options and Filter's i really do not need my chat spammed with some random dude got a training whip, just isnt even in my guild.

2. Updated Descriptions on items.

3. A Quest that makes be make a account on the forums and read a few guides Faq some how like the FB quest.

4. MP Dungeons 3/day is really low, make quest's or potions like the Stamina one's or something, Use Voucher's for more try's or something, i know it "my" bad luck but ive ran MP dungeon 9 time's in 3 day's and only have 5 crystal's i will be out leveled to far to even make a complete set of gear from a Dungeon, Sad

5. Way more Party quest's and things to do. like maybe a Plunder map where you can go and anyone can PK or something

6. UI options, i see adds for stuff i already have etc. i understand it is marketing but if im a paying customer maybe less adds for stuff i have or am paying for, the FB button
    should disappear after i complete the quest.

7. Guild Battle need's a giant over haul it is fun now and Good job to the maker's but need's some work, i see a lot of up the player Cap to 100, maybe make a Bench option so
    people do not get left out and miss much needed Guild Battle Rewards.

8. Sell all Green Astral's option.

9. More Voucher item's to buy in the Shop etc.

10. Skeleton keys bough tor more from quest's " just a hope "

11. Catacomb's run's some way to maybe get 2 reset's a day

12. Wild's Quest

13. Better organizing skills, like i would like to clean up my Academy skills and other things

14. Better Crafting options, like a check box that show's up i can craft instead of scrolling down every time.

15. Bigger MP Map's

16. Slow down Exp. until like level 25 i am working on a new server knight and i level so fast i can not even do everything and it make Sets useless to fast.

17. More Icon's

18. More Armor and Weapon Skins Please

19. Helmets Show ?

20. A quest on how to use the the Event Prizes Button under the Map icon

21. More Blow horns or how far does /a Current go ??

22. A countdown in MP for boss fight's and Exit's like 10 seconds when someone aggro's the boss or when people are on the Exit only 10 seconds would be a
    good warning.

23. Trade in MP Synthetic Material's "again MY luck" but i have 3 pieces for a helm i already made and 2 pieces for a sword i got from a event. so there useless, at lease you can trade in lower crystaloids.

24. icon pictures when you fight Wondering Managog ? in the wilds, it's just empty icon. " what is a Manogog ?"

25. Auction House

26. ViP option of on/off info Diamond and info status

27. Option to counter attack a person Plundering you if there open for attack a button option would be cool
    Last edited by R28706953; 02-07-2013, 01:05 PM. Reason: Added 26 - 27
    Knight Player
    43 Casher
    21 Non casher

MP dungeons 3 times a day is fine.
    You have to cater to all players.

If you have so much time that you can do 30 times MP and some players have time to do 3, you would've outleveled them.

3times/day is to even out the playing field.

Edit: Imagine doing Demon Temple 30 times a day. Damn, that would be crazy.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 02-06-2013, 12:27 AM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I wish they'd make MP runs 1x a day (but triple drops) due to everyone's schedule being all over the place and real life intrusions.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        I wish they'd make MP runs 1x a day (but triple drops) due to everyone's schedule being all over the place and real life intrusions.
        My thoughts exactly.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

since I'm not a balen user,I want that voucher.. #8
          Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
          IGN: PaperHeart
          Guild: Valhalla
          Character: Knight
          Level: 64
          "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

Comment

Thank you for the Feedback and i agree if it was open to often other's would just steamroll it

i really enjoy this game a lot so far.
            Knight Player
            43 Casher
            21 Non casher

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              And only 1 chance at my Ancient Armor?

You crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evilmog View Post
                And only 1 chance at my Ancient Armor?

You crazy!!!
                You expect to get it without going the normal buy+synth route?

Comment

5. Way more Party quest's and things to do. like maybe a Plunder map where you can go and anyone can PK or something.

8. Sell all Green Astral's option.

18. More Armor and Weapon Skins Please

1.5 is making this come true

http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_151.html
                  Last edited by R28706953; 02-07-2013, 10:37 AM. Reason: Added 5.
                  Knight Player
                  43 Casher
                  21 Non casher

Comment

Might sell more Rose like item's if made it Beer or something more manly
                    Knight Player
                    43 Casher
                    21 Non casher

Comment

1. Better Custom and more friendly Chat options and Filter's i really do not need my chat spammed with some random dude got a training whip, just isnt even in my guild. Agreed.

2. Updated Descriptions on items. Cool, but I think skills and abilities need the most work.

3. A Quest that makes be make a account on the forums and read a few guides Faq some how like the FB quest. Perfect.

4. MP Dungeons 3/day is really low, make quest's or potions like the Stamina one's or something, Use Voucher's for more try's or something, i know it "my" bad luck but ive ran MP dungeon 9 time's in 3 day's and only have 5 crystal's i will be out leveled to far to even make a complete set of gear from a Dungeon, Sad Maybe potions. But 3/day is enough.

5. Way more Party quest's and things to do. like maybe a Plunder map where you can go and anyone can PK or something The Spire and the Divine Altar are coming in the new patch. You should check that out.

6. UI options, i see adds for stuff i already have etc. i understand it is marketing but if im a paying customer maybe less adds for stuff i have or am paying for, the FB button
                      should disappear after i complete the quest. Sure.

7. Guild Battle need's a giant over haul it is fun now and Good job to the maker's but need's some work, i see a lot of up the player Cap to 100, maybe make a Bench option so
                      people do not get left out and miss much needed Guild Battle Rewards. No. This is the wrong way to do it. Rather split guilds into smaller guilds of max 100 members and keep the quota. I'm in favor of more weaker guilds.

8. Sell all Green Astral's option. Coming in the next patch.

9. More Voucher item's to buy in the Shop etc. Agreed. But hardly going to happen, this means losing money directly for R2.

10. Skeleton keys bough tor more from quest's " just a hope " I have 80 skeleton keys and since I got over 50 I couldn't go lower. There's honestly too many. Perhaps give out more, but also give more ways to spend them?

11. Catacomb's run's some way to maybe get 2 reset's a day No. Catacombs give gems and gems are a permanent bonus for the character. Doubling it could make a character reach his maximum gem potential too soon.

12. Wild's Quest Not such a bad idea, but The Wilds are underrated as it is and are used only for plundering (and quests for plundering exist). This could be implemented if areas above Erandel were introduced.

13. Better organizing skills, like i would like to clean up my Academy skills and other things I don't understand. Why clean up Academy skills?

14. Better Crafting options, like a check box that show's up i can craft instead of scrolling down every time. Crafting is ok as it is. Just select "Synthesizeable only" and you get what you asked.

15. Bigger MP Map's Check The Spire in the new patch. Not sure about what it is, but most players spend too much time already on these MP dungeons. No need for longer ones, especially when you're doing the same dungeon for the 100th time.

16. Slow down Exp. until like level 25 i am working on a new server knight and i level so fast i can not even do everything and it make Sets useless to fast. There is another problem hidden here, but let's not discuss it now. Leveling fast is what you want, not the gear. So just don't buy lots of gear before 35 (I guess that you could get there in 1 day if you tried).

17. More Icon's You mean Avatars? Would be nice.

18. More Armor and Weapon Skins Please Check out the new patch, this is covered there, I believe.

19. Helmets Show ? This is not WoW.

20. A quest on how to use the the Event Prizes Button under the Map icon No need. Impractical and useless IMO.

21. More Blow horns or how far does /a Current go ?? Current goes through your area. Bullhorns are ok as they are, I don't want trolls spamming me all the time.

22. A countdown in MP for boss fight's and Exit's like 10 seconds when someone aggro's the boss or when people are on the Exit only 10 seconds would be a
                      good warning. No need, as far as I can see. 3/4 players are needed to travel to the next area.

23. Trade in MP Synthetic Material's "again MY luck" but i have 3 pieces for a helm i already made and 2 pieces for a sword i got from a event. so there useless, at lease you can trade in lower crystaloids. Trading is not yet here because it presents a huge problem (abuse, obviously). Still, R2 is considering it and have put the Bound/Unbound attributes on items. The items you synthesized are sold for money and that is your reward. Perhaps that amount of money should be greater, but beyond that, I wouldn't change it.

24. icon pictures when you fight Wondering Managog ? in the wilds, it's just empty icon. " what is a Manogog ?" Just a random creature. Dunno, every time something else.

25. Auction House Same as Trade - really not that good for most players and could imbalance the game severely.

26. ViP option of on/off info Diamond and info statusI'm not a casher and have no idea what you're talking about.

27. Option to counter attack a person Plundering you if there open for attack a button option would be cool Ummm. So, he attacks you and steals your money. You attack him and steal that money back. He now has the option to attack you and get that money again. You see where this is going? No need for it.

Hope I answered some of your questions. The link to the patch has already been posted.

Comment

Working...
                      X